bigmikeyg

g13 purple haze

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones? clones
2. How old are your plants? one plant is week 6 of flower
3. How tall are your plants?3 foot
4. What size containers are they planted in?7gallon cloth bag
5. What is your soil mix? promix and worm castings
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use? ever 2-3 day well water
7. What is the pH of your water?6
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio? grotek bloom, monster bloom, heavy bud
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything? nope
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights") two 1000 watt china leds
11. How close are your lights to the plants? 1.5 feet
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?4x4x8
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space? 80 50 humid
14. What is the pH of the soil? not sure
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space? seen a few small flies around light notmmany
16. How much experience do you have growing? first led tent grow

this happens last two weeks.. i did give them a bit to much nutes then went with water only for half week then dulitued the nutes to well below label rate...

last couple days seems to be getting way worse on the rust colour looking edges

the buds seem ok and other leaves below canopy look not as bad

Well this cant be good
Well this cant be good 2
Well this cant be good 3
Well this cant be good 4
Well this cant be good 5
MW7945

MW7945

View attachment 791618 View attachment 791619 Hi just looking for advice I had just planted Amherst sd it sprouted up but now has brown spot on the top also I planted a free seed Cali skunk it has started wilting it is 12 days old. I haven’t over watered and have been giving it 18/6 any ideas? Also I bent the leaves and propped them up on top of straws to try and help maybe I Fckd it but it’s my first time so any idea what has caused it

The shell/"skin" is stuck on there. Spray it with a little water, let it soak for a little while, and VERY CAREFULLY remove the shell/clear coating until you see the cotyledons. This can be done with a tweezers and/or toothpick(s).

Again, be careful, the roots aren't established and it's easy to pull it out and the plant is fragile in general.

MW7945

MW7945

should i hit it with just water ph’d to that or just adjusts nutes to that and keep moving ? will be switching to watermonly soon anyways

I'm not all that familiar with soil growing. From what I can gather, that damage is from a nute burn a while ago. Since soil takes a while to show up. You could certainly "flush" it with the correct pH I'd think. Then feed @ 6.8 from now on.

S

Shawnery

Couldn't that also be a sign of potassium deficiency. I've been studying this precise problem for the last few days. Most pictures look a lot like the ones he has posted.

Yes, I'm newer than new, more a suggestive question.

Potassium  deficiency marijuana diagram
bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Couldn't that also be a sign of potassium deficiency. I've been studying this precise problem for the last few days. Most pictures look a lot like the ones he has posted.

Yes, I'm newer than new, more a suggestive question.
if i had to describe the look it would be rusty for sure

S

Shawnery

As unfamiliar as I am with everything I'm completely unfamiliar with growing in soil. How do you read your ppm's after feeding the plant or is that just an impossibility with soil? With Hydroponics I can test the water and and tell if there's too much too little or it's just right how do you do this with soil? Or is it just a question of ensuring that your numbers are right beforehand and then having to wait to see what the plant does? Or does the Pro mix in worm castings provide everything and you're not supposed to add anything else?

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

well these are all good questions that i don’t have answers too lol ... guess this is why i’m in this pickle lol

i’m using grotek bloom and this week also monster bloom and heavy bud pro all from grotek

i mix a 5 gallon jug and air stone it and give a bit to it ever second day.. i don’t check ppm but maybe i should :)

S

Shawnery

I don't check ppm but I should!

Best reply by you so far!

Get one use it every time you feed because it can change over time.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

so it’s time to flush this plant and i just gave it ph’d water and the leaves went way more intense with zero nutes

does this help diagnose anything for anyone ?

anyone think this is gonna be ok in couple weeks if i just cut away the dead leaves during trimming ?

DAD95C22 EBAB 4AB9 B0E0 A952A6469A59
6E626533 CA9F 4258 87F6 C286E1531194
C74BF760 A599 4359 A4EC F1466026FBC3
crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Probably potassium deficiency then.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
As unfamiliar as I am with everything I'm completely unfamiliar with growing in soil. How do you read your ppm's after feeding the plant or is that just an impossibility with soil? With Hydroponics I can test the water and and tell if there's too much too little or it's just right how do you do this with soil? Or is it just a question of ensuring that your numbers are right beforehand and then having to wait to see what the plant does? Or does the Pro mix in worm castings provide everything and you're not supposed to add anything else?

well these are all good questions that i don’t have answers too lol ... guess this is why i’m in this pickle lol

i’m using grotek bloom and this week also monster bloom and heavy bud pro all from grotek

i mix a 5 gallon jug and air stone it and give a bit to it ever second day.. i don’t check ppm but maybe i should :)

If you are growing in organic living soil you don’t need to read ppms or add anything bottled or powdered except your organic amendments to your soil. Rhizosphere feeds the plant and you just keep the rhizophere thriving with aacts. As a medicine this is the most natural and cheapest way to grow but for huge returns as a commodity then chemicals and bottled nutrients work well.

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

Those look pretty fried

they do but the buds don’t seem to be affected as much and neither does lower stuff on canopy... fogured i would cut and trim all the brown away ... smells good in tent no funky smell guess i will find out once i cut her down next weekend

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
they do but the buds don’t seem to be affected as much and neither does lower stuff on canopy... fogured i would cut and trim all the brown away ... smells good in tent no funky smell guess i will find out once i cut her down next weekend
Thats generally what happens.

Junk

Junk

so it’s time to flush this plant and i just gave it ph’d water and the leaves went way more intense with zero nutes

does this help diagnose anything for anyone ?

anyone think this is gonna be ok in couple weeks if i just cut away the dead leaves during trimming ?

It seems like a pretty clear case of feeding it way too hot.

Top Bottom