Leaves Changing Colors Mid Flowering

• Thread starter PureAmazon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No question is a dumb question, my partner is the one that got the clones so i cant be sure of what they actually are. Im not experienced enough to just look at them and say what strain they are, hope to get to that point someday though.

Give the lighter one a rub, if it smells kinda gassy or like diesel fuel it could be the gsc cut.

Last edited:
PureAmazon

PureAmazon

Looks good man. I like the simplicity, eventually I'd like to go the organic route. Might just have to steal a couple of plays out of your playbook coach, lol. Nah but seriously thanks for your help.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Looks good man. I like the simplicity, eventually I'd like to go the organic route. Might just have to steal a couple of plays out of your playbook coach, lol. Nah but seriously thanks for your help.

It's my pleasure. Organic is a excellent way to go if you do the research. I've seen a lot of people fail with it though.. But done right it can grow excellent quality pot with minimal input.

The 1st pic i posted is supposed to be the gsc...

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say I think the purple one is the Purps, and the yellow one is the GSC. Look closely at the fan leaves on the yellow plant and you will see some of them have double serrations on them. Then look at the fan leaf I posted of Platinum GSC. You'll see the same double serrations only more prevalent.

H

Hdinkleman

get your nute ph going in and stop worrying about runoff and runoff ph. the yellow is fine, your plant is using its leaf stores. girl scout cookie turns purple it happened to me last grow.

Top Bottom