Diesels Dog House

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lol, the big rumor is the state is actually shipping it to other legal states. But nobody seems to actually no if it’s true. I think a lot of the “legal state growers “ that are sitting on product they can’t sale are dropping a lot of it down to the black market.
LLTBM :D spoken by a true rebel in heart :cool:

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
or oregonians could brick it up let it mold and send it south of the border, ooops sorry the wall I meant. lol
Growers got the shaft here. With the flood of the market a pound of ID the dispensary’s are paying $700-$800. Summer harvest they were buying OD for $250. Then flipped ID and OD parted out for $2500-$3000 a pound. If you own a dispensary your sitting pretty that’s fer sure.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Growers got the shaft here. With the flood of the market a pound of ID the dispensary’s are paying $700-$800. Summer harvest they were buying OD for $250. Then flipped ID and OD parted out for $2500-$3000 a pound. If you own a dispensary your sitting pretty that’s fer sure.
That really was the plan all along . I warned folks for years that this whole legalization thing did not bode well for the mom and pops boutique growers. Such as life.

Thankfully those of us that grow with good heart and pure intention still have a small circle of family and friends that appreciate weed grown with love and no chemicals. No lowes or home depot weed in my house!!!!

Axel Rose

Axel Rose

I go in and out of dispensaries for personal use in the PDX/VAN area and let me tell you that a lot of the bud that has been sitting and being sold for cheap has mold on it. Idk if it is because of handling and storage error or if its actually pot that's been sitting. Its gross either way.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Ahhh, lazy day at the dog house:)
Starting week 8 flower tomorrow I’ll post pics when lights are on meanwhile
............... bubble hash ....... anyone?

Interesting, is it supposed to be in a filter bag like that? I've always just gone naked into the ice water and then filtered. I've seen people use a bazooka screen on those washing machines as a prefilter too. But I've never seen anyone put the pot in a bag like that before. I thought the whole idea is that you want the ice colliding with the pot while it agitates. But I'm no expert on hash making with machines lol.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Interesting, is it supposed to be in a filter bag like that? I've always just gone naked into the ice water and then filtered. I've seen people use a bazooka screen on those washing machines as a prefilter too. But I've never seen anyone put the pot in a bag like that before. I thought the whole idea is that you want the ice colliding with the pot while it agitates. But I'm no expert on hash making with machines lol.
Can’t remember how many mics. But you also put ice in the bag.

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
E8CC7856 C480 4CC1 80C4 20B498E1EC92
793750E4 CC10 4020 BC66 F1B67C3D353C
A247C889 0837 4033 BB44 91CF1333C32F

Erick31876

Erick31876

Lol, the big rumor is the state is actually shipping it to other legal states. But nobody seems to actually no if it’s true. I think a lot of the “legal state growers “ that are sitting on product they can’t sale are dropping a lot of it down to the black market.
When I went to cali last year I met a guy at a dispensary and he mails me stuff when I run out of what I grow. Which lately has been a lot. He was telling me that there is a lot of people who do it.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

When I went to cali last year I met a guy at a dispensary and he mails me stuff when I run out of what I grow. Which lately has been a lot. He was telling me that there is a lot of people who do it.

I know more than a few people mailing local and interstate using USPS. I would say how they said they do it but I don't want anyone to send according to my description, since I haven't seen the packages or sent them myself.

Top Bottom