Bubble Bag Dry Sift

• Thread starter Giddeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Giddeon

Giddeon

Made some dry sift using my bubble bags used the 190, 160, and 120 micron bags and a 5 gal bucket.

1st - I cut the bottom out of the 5 gal bucket.

2nd - Stretch the bubble bag over the outside of the bucket

3rd - Add buds and shake the bucket over glass

4th - Scrape the glass with a card

5th - press together with fingers

6th - enjoy!!:party0042:

Camdawg

Camdawg

love the simplicity i drool for dry sift buts its rather dry on these fourms got pics?

R

Reefer Franklin

Pictures At Ten

Sour Diesel dry sifted through a 150 micron bubble bag. And 3.5 gram balls dry sifted then compressed by hand. It took about 5 minutes to collect enough kief to make each ball. The result is very satisfying and retains the varietal character which often gets lost in a cold water process.

The Reef

Imported Photos 00002
Imported Photos 00007
Giddeon

Giddeon

Sour Diesel dry sifted through a 150 micron bubble bag. And 3.5 gram balls dry sifted then compressed by hand. It took about 5 minutes to collect enough kief to make each ball. The result is very satisfying and retains the varietal character which often gets lost in a cold water process.

The Reef

Thanks for sharing RF looks good.

I agree the taste is still there which often is lost in Cold water Extraction

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I agree with you on that.

I have tried the dry ice method, I like it, but you need to know when to stop shaking the bag. I also found out you just need to break up the buds barely due to the dry ice breaking the hell out of it when shaked.

M

mrdizzle

saw a pretty cool dry shift with bubble bags, they add dry ice to the trim inside the bag then shake, strips the trim

Top Bottom