1/2 Pound Harvest How?

• Thread starter Herbalise
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herbalise

Herbalise

Hello growers, I'm new to growing my question is how long do you have to vegg for to get 1/2 pound dry?

Training my girl currently, she's 35 days today with 6 tops so far topped her again two days ago going for 12 tops total.

Herbalise

Herbalise

She's s sativa mix, going organic for lights I'm using cfl for vegg 12 bulbs total 6 33w/150watts & 6 23w/100watts ok maybe 8 ounce little high but I think I can do it I'm going for 22 tops. 12 so far she's only 34 days.
My set up is indoor I using the spare room I empty it out clean it very good so space is not a problem. I think I can get same weight with 4 big plants rather than 20 small plants

Herbalise

Herbalise

3 months i would say. She was about 5' tall before getting scrogged.size matters. Averaging about 12 in a 5x5.if you want a good yield start lolli popping and super cropping now. Dont be shy with the calmag either!
Nice, how much did you harvest?

Herbalise

Herbalise

3 months i would say. She was about 5' tall before getting scrogged.size matters. Averaging about 12 in a 5x5.if you want a good yield start lolli popping and super cropping now. Dont be shy with the calmag either!
How many tops?

Herbalise

Herbalise

You can veg it for 6 months, and if your light isn't enough it just won't happen.

What temp are the bulbs you're using? Do you plan on switching them when it comes time to flower?
Not switching planning on going for 3 months vegg

Herbalise

Herbalise

You can veg it for 6 months, and if your light isn't enough it just won't happen.

What temp are the bulbs you're using? Do you plan on switching them when it comes time to flower?
Putting more lights in few days

brazel

brazel

what's the distance the lights are above your tops?
They should be super close if they're not already. Like 3"

Herbalise

Herbalise

Agreed. I have a full 3x3 SCRoG (3 plants) in the 2nd week of flower. Vegged under a 400w MH for 6.5 weeks, currently under HPS lighting, and I’m shooting for a gram per watt. Which is almost a pound dry.
Good luck sounds like my plan lol

Top Bottom