• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
i liked the single cola skinny one best,would do great in a sog,the bushy one is the one most are getting the pink and purple phenos from,good good shit
ive got 1 in the tent of the blue dream and gold blaze ready,waiting till end of week to harvest the 3 though,my cherry bomb and yogi have no signs of even being close,thinking 14 weekers here,i flipped all to flower when you did cant remember how long ago,but thinking these new cross are 8 or 9 weekers
We would have to go back several pages to find the flip date.... I know ill be flipping all females this time in about 3 weeks

Toaster79

Toaster79

20180228 005041
I've got another week to go

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Eat them both before they hit my truck
would love to come across these in the wild woods,these my babies,most have lost there horns,and most are beat to shit,busted bones ,gouged eyes and gashes all over them,hahah hey only comes once a year,the rut went for 5 months this year,that biggest one made and pissed in a scrape while i feed them ,i got my camera cause both these big boys i had to yell at to keep um from fighting,lmao aint even a doe there and they want to fight,lmao

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

@oldskol4evr Great looking deer only young bucks and does get a pass around here, in the yard or woods.
been so dead around here for last 2 weeks ,just posted something hahah,,ya i love my deer hahah,if we sell this house gonna miss the out the bed deer,ya ,walk out to smoke a cig and my 8 pointer sticking his head around corner of fence,saying whatcha doing,i been waiting for him to talk like mister ed,hahah so far im the only one that hears him lmao

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
been so dead around here for last 2 weeks ,just posted something hahah,,ya i love my deer hahah,if we sell this house gonna miss the out the bed deer,ya ,walk out to smoke a cig and my 8 pointer sticking his head around corner of fence,saying whatcha doing,i been waiting for him to talk like mister ed,hahah so far im the only one that hears him lmao
I went back to teacher so im busy AS FUCK.
.sorry bud

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
oh, I imagen teaching can be quite stressful?
Not really... Im good with teens. They respect me. And i have good pot to smoke.(the pot is not for kids)
Theres some days i just sit at my desk and stare at the dumb shit they do... No need to get mad... Their brains are completely twisted at 7th through 10th grade then they level off... If i catch them in 6th grade then i can get them to graduate highschool pretty easy.. The new kids are more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom