• Thread starter Mr.GoodCat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

12k build out and grow
12k build out and grow 2
12k build out and grow 3
Switched out to all double ended HPS with adjustawings. Running 3 tables. 3k, 3k, and 6k. All 11L bato buckets with coco dtw. Kimbo Kush, Memory Loss and Triangle Kush this round.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

I've always loved these types of grow. Looks great, My biggest question is how the hell do you tend to those middle plants? Train branches, or get dead leafs??
You crawl and you better not be 6ft and over 180 pounds... Im just guessing from experience lol. Sometimes being the little ninja pays off haha. Looks like its goung to be a good grow!

907debow1234

907debow1234

Son-of-a-Bitch, I'm over 6'9" so there's my problem... thought about drip system but some eat water quicker then others, I run pro-mix. So it holds water for a few.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

There is 2 aisles in there and 3 tables. Center table is in the above picture it's only 8x16 and the other 2 tables are 4x16. I'm only 5-9 and I can reach the center no problem from the aisles. With a step stool it's very easy to reach the center. I don't have to worry about watering because it's all set up on a top drip feed system with floraflex rocket drippers. Only hav to worry about training and pruning.

Mr.GoodCat

Mr.GoodCat

Super nice grow setup! Didn't realize it was all on tables from first pic. Goodluck bud she looks like a good one!

Thanks homie. The aisles are basically setup like a horseshoe around the center table. Then there is a 4x16 table in the left and the right of center. Not a lot of room in there to really stand back and take a picture. When I get my ladder in there I'll try to take a whole room picture from above.

HydroGuy

HydroGuy

Thanks homie. The aisles are basically setup like a horseshoe around the center table. Then there is a 4x16 table in the left and the right of center. Not a lot of room in there to really stand back and take a picture. When I get my ladder in there I'll try to take a whole room picture from above.
Yeah it looks killer always wanted to try out the coco drip! I feel your pain on lack of room. This pic was last run in my big room i barely got a foot off the walls to walk hahaha.
Screenshot 20170122 000929

Lbgrower

Lbgrower

@Mr.GoodCat this looks really cool!!! I can't wait to see why you come up with. Those double ended fixtures you seem to be using them to their fullest ability. Are you excited to see the yields they produce? I'm very interested can't wait to see what you come up with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom