1st Time Growing What You Guys Think

• Thread starter Jordan Hawse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Me and a freind growing for the first time going well i think anyone have anything to add this is 2nd week of flower running 1 light 600w hps on 8 plants seems to be workig also have an intake of fresh air and an outake with a carbon filtet and an oscalating fan blowing thr plants around a little

1st time growing what you guys think
New2dagame

New2dagame

They look great ! Be prepared for them to get heavy and using some thing to hold them up .
Example..

IMG 8318
IMG 8321
Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

They look awesome yes i have some string and stuff so i can string them up do mine look healthy thetr all realy green and smell realy nice ...

New2dagame

New2dagame

They look super healthy in the pic . Is that 2ft by 2ft tent ? Looks like it might get tight in there . You will need plenty of air flow .
Flowers look far along for week 2 .
Impressive!

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Its a meter all the way round yeah i thought they wherr healthy... is the lighting ok and yes i have a big intake for fresh air and also a seperste out take plus a carbon filter that sucks out aswell and a clip on fan above them all blowing down and around

New2dagame

New2dagame

Lighting is good for that space . I recommend when u can spare the $ getting a back up lightbulb. Mine blew after 4 months and wasn't prepared . Caused unnecessary stress .

Jordan Hawse

Jordan Hawse

Yes i have a few spare bulbs actually im just putting my 2nd grow up for christmas harvest :) and strains you would reccomend

New2dagame

New2dagame

I'm a fan of Blue Cheese and Girl Scout cookies. But there's so many great options out there . Most important is finding a trusted seed bank .

Top Bottom