225 Watt Led, Ultra Thin. Yes Com?

• Thread starter CBDfutute4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

From reading here I've found some threads with a link to a $20/25 thin led.

I believe it to be made or distributed by Yes com. eBay, Amazon, Walmart, sears etc all carry something very close to what's on eBay/Amazon.

Some places have you pick a color, some multi colored
https://www.ebay.com/p/225-LED-Hydr...-Indoor-Garden-Plant-Blue-Red-Lamp/1842366772

But again they have them in straight red or blue too. I am flowering now, in need of more low heat light.....are these worth 20 bux in your guys opinion??

I plan to spend 4/500 on a timberwolf 300w, but to get me threw this grow will 2 or 3 help my cause or am I better off smoking those 20 dollar bills??

I know from the 300 galaxy hydro not to expect much.....but I don't think I need too much more to get me threw this current one n allow me to save for my tomberwolf.

So yay or nay on 2 or 3 to boost things this flowering.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

Saw them in one if his posts

But I researched my 300 w galaxy hydro a ton, has great reviews n is a pos.
does 1.5ft x 1.5.

I couldn't find much on these thin 225 but their price indicates junk or a total steal.

So want to get as much info as I can before I take a plunge for 3

Brandon7861

Brandon7861

He usually suggest to hang em on the sides to hit ur side buds and use Hella red led above like the galaxy hydro 600

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I have a couple of that same red and blue panels from eBay and i have been very happy with them. They pull about 20 true watts at the wall.The 450 and 660 nm are really good. They are extremely efficient and every bit of led light produced is usable by the plant. I would not underestimate them they really make a difference. The ratio is about 75% red to 25% blue. You can put them literally directly on the plant without fear of burning or producing any heat. If you will be able to use them later for seedlings or vegging they will work excellent for that also and I would say buy them. If not I would say don't buy them and put your money towards the Timbers. The cost of those panels is about $1 per true watt. This meizhi led is selling for about $0.50 per true Watt but it's not as easy to slide one of those into a small space and of course more wattage produces more heat. Here is a picture where I tested one single panel on a whole row of radishes just for fun. It worked amazing and I took them full term LOL.http://m.ebay.com/itm/MEIZHI-Reflec...3A3553b47715e0aa4938a2fd22fffbf5c5%7Ciid%3A10

20170523 125648
20170525 185845
20170525 185831
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

225w China led = $80 (http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-x-LED-225...233685?hash=item25a9e651d5:g:choAAOSwLVZVi7ch)

200w real led = $459 ()

You get what you pay for in this world :)

Oh I have a galaxy hydro 300, $80 on amazon.

Yea shopping at timber now. I think I'll end up with their cheapest 200w or most expensive 100w and keep building from there.

I have a t5 for side lighting, but I really don't think I get much from it. I do keep em 3 or 4 inches from it and rotate them around too.

IMG 1460
CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

It's a wooden wall closet. It's like I get a sauna effect.

It's 2.50 x 3.75 x 7.5. 1970 type wooden panels. I have a 335cfm exhaust n 150 intake n get to 85f. It's somewhat hot here so running my whole houses ac, just to keep ambient n intake temps down will cost way more than a 500 timber light

My buddy has a 600 n 400 hps, t5 that's 4,4fts tons of space etc. I hear it.

Before with just 6 cfl n 3 desk fans I had to keep the door open.
Rules are door stays close, so if I want tits n ass from the wife.....

I chopped into neighboring rooms for ducting n power. I feel her pain I guess. Lol

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

A single 315cmh would light up that room better than everything plus any led you want to add. Little heat and a super kick ass light.

I wouldn't have heat issues?? 5 cfl, t5, n 300w pos led already give me enough.

At 85/86f now n can't keep humidity up, never gets above 45%......again basement wooden walled closet hurts me. I already have good airflow, can't afford my ac blasting 5 months a year

I guess I could do it November to April but I really don't see it happening, I want something year round

But again u all know 5-10x more then me, so I'm all ears.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you use an air cooled hood, I doubt it would get higher than 81* in there. I run 3x315 air cooled and my ambient air is always 81-84 max, plus 4x315 in my flower room, and 10x 4 bulb t8 lights. I have no other air but recirculated air in my basement. Flower room has ac, but is sealed.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

If my basement is 75/77, it's 85/87 in closet.

I have to go down to 72 whole house for closet to be 81/82.

xenon730

xenon730

Air cooled 315cmh sounds like the ticket to me. Have you actually tried running a sealed hood and exhausting it to a different room? I see rooms drop 10 degrees with cool tubes just exhausting into the next room regularly. I'm sure you could be getting fabulous results if you put your money into a better light and cooling. Just don't spend on any of these small things anymore. Don't get caught up buying seeds and nutrients and you will probably save money vs continuing down your current path. You'll also produce much danker buds.

CBDfutute4

CBDfutute4

I exhaust into the far end of my basement

I pulled from the lower left end of the closet, run it 17ft n dumps into another closet with French slotted doors. Have a 9" desk fan in there to stir things up too.

I keep a box fan next to my big hvac vent that's incoming air from outside. The room is about 14x 20, then bends into 5x8, then into laundry room which 10x14

I have no place to pull outside air in. I've chopped up lots of walks, I have no other spot to exhaust either.....back to chopping up walls......I've checked n tried every possible spot. I run it threw dead space I have where all my bigger hvac runs are. Feeds n returns. So the ceiling is 3.5".

I cannot do ac in closet, have to use whole homes. I know the exhaust isn't ideal, but the only possible spot I have.

Top Bottom