25 dollar renewal

• Thread starter vaporedout
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vaporedout

vaporedout

most cali folks know how much of a rip off getting your card is. i finally found a place that will renew ANY script from any year for 25 bucks out the door. dont fall for the growers rec or the ID card, just extra money for them. but if youve never had one, the first time apt is only 40. its by far the cheapest ive found for the renewal. the only problem is the doctor is on skype and i was in and out in about 2.5 minutes. but hey i know what i use it for, so as long as im "legal" im happy. its in SACRAMENTO.

SEA...... this aint no soaker!! :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
that is a good price...but i think the growers rec.s are BS.

I dont think you should have to pay more to grow more.:(

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

always be sure the place looks somewhat legit. My wife has had two different Dr's close up shop and take down their websites. No way to verify means no entry into dispensaries and i'm sure the cops would have an issue with it if they werent to lazy to check. I've always gone to the same one so I've been lucky.

vaporedout

vaporedout

always be sure the place looks somewhat legit. My wife has had two different Dr's close up shop and take down their websites. No way to verify means no entry into dispensaries and i'm sure the cops would have an issue with it if they werent to lazy to check. I've always gone to the same one so I've been lucky.
yeah one of ours did that a few years ago. weve been using this place for 2 years now and still no problems...... dammit, where the hell is some wood to knock on? :)

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

yeah one of ours did that a few years ago. weve been using this place for 2 years now and still no problems...... dammit, where the hell is some wood to knock on? :)
what sucks the worst is it wasn't even a cheap price either time. Over a hundred each time and my 60 dollar rec never fails! oh shit pass that wood.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Mayonnaise asked the question I was gonna ask. My doc has his own attorney and he's been around for years. Small clinic out in Carmichael. However, I have 24hr/365 access to him and if I were to ever get into trouble our contractual agreement is that he will testify on my behalf. Educated at USC, too.

DemonPigeon

DemonPigeon

I really want to live in a legal country :-(
I find Cannabis far more effective than my Zoloft... (Worst drug ever)

If I could get a job in a dispensary too that'd be perfect ;-)

Top Bottom