25 Plants, Grafting, Air Layering, And A Cat

• Thread starter ahemait
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TigerPheno

Those raspberry pis are bad ass. U can make clusters with them and they are tiny! Lots of nugs nice!!! Can we see some close up pics of each strain ?!
Trim is great for edibles btw, let's u explore the kitchen as well as the growroom.

ahemait

ahemait

Those raspberry pis are bad ass. U can make clusters with them and they are tiny! Lots of nugs nice!!! Can we see some close up pics of each strain ?!
Trim is great for edibles btw, let's u explore the kitchen as well as the growroom.
Yes sir!

I'm going against my instinct and trying this jar cure thing. Don't know unless ya try, right? Friend did it and they turned out nice looking like commercial product.

There are so many subjective variables to it, I just don't like the whole 'play it by ear' aspect. I just hope I don't ruin it all : /

All my trim goes to butter and cookies. Until I can afford a table top co2 extractor...some day over the rainbow.

Gdp is going to take another day to dry out some, it got got cut last, a day and a half later.

I'll grab some close ups in a minute here.

ahemait

ahemait

Pineapple.
Affie.
Black.
0a780f02 740c 4406 b5ab f7c28e930c4f
C53bed72 651e 43fa bbda 024ef1fab649
8aca7b97 cca2 4e96 8b67 67d3df7de66e
7a8373f4 c88b 4c78 ad59 a9ccab612d16

ahemait

ahemait

So I guess I jarred too soon or shouldn't have had them sitting where I did (too warm) and a touch of mould stated in a bigger bud. Took them out and racked them. I'll see how the gdp turns out, it was a lot more dry before jarring.

F

FunkyG

So I guess I jarred too soon or shouldn't have had them sitting where I did (too warm) and a touch of mould stated in a bigger bud. Took them out and racked them. I'll see how the gdp turns out, it was a lot more dry before jarring.

I would pack the jars with less next time and add Boveda 2-way 58% humidity packs.. I put about 1 zip per 1qt jar and 1 humidity pack. You also shouldn't pack it into jars until the stems have a satisfying snap to them when broken.

Looking at the untrimmed leaves it looks pretty wet still.

ahemait

ahemait

I would pack the jars with less next time and add Boveda 2-way 58% humidity packs.. I put about 1 zip per 1qt jar and 1 humidity pack. You also shouldn't pack it into jars until the stems have a satisfying snap to them when broken.

Looking at the untrimmed leaves it looks pretty wet still.
ea I'm new to this : /

If the stem snaps she's pretty bone dry, no? I dunno. Are you suggesting drying and rehydration?

I certainly preferred hanging it and doing a rough trim while wet, leaving fine trimming for when it was dried. Then just bagging it and throwing it in the freezer until needed.

F

FunkyG

ea I'm new to this : /

If the stem snaps she's pretty bone dry, no? I dunno. Are you suggesting drying and rehydration?

I certainly preferred hanging it and doing a rough trim while wet, leaving fine trimming for when it was dried. Then just bagging it and throwing it in the freezer until needed.

The best way to dry and cure cannabis is to cut and hang your plant whole with leaves and everything. It will slow down the dry time and makes it easier to trim later.

When you can snap the stem it is ready to trim and jar. Trim your buds and then place 1oz per 1qt jar with a Boveda 58% humidity pack inside the jar. This is called "The Cure" this allows the remainder of the chlorophyl to be removed from the bud. You can tell when bud has not been properly cured because it will take on a hay smell.

For the next 2 weeks or so you will burp(take the lid off) your jars 1 time a day or so for about 15 minutes Then close it up..

This will allow your bud to cure perfectly creating a nice smooth tasty smoke.

The difference in good bud and amazing bud is not how it's grown. But how it's dried and cured.

ahemait

ahemait

The best way to dry and cure cannabis is to cut and hang your plant whole with leaves and everything. It will slow down the dry time and makes it easier to trim later.

When you can snap the stem it is ready to trim and jar. Trim your buds and then place 1oz per 1qt jar with a Boveda 58% humidity pack inside the jar. This is called "The Cure" this allows the remainder of the chlorophyl to be removed from the bud. You can tell when bud has not been properly cured because it will take on a hay smell.

For the next 2 weeks or so you will burp(take the lid off) your jars 1 time a day or so for about 15 minutes Then close it up..

This will allow your bud to cure perfectly creating a nice smooth tasty smoke.

The difference in good bud and amazing bud is not how it's grown. But how it's dried and cured.
Thanks buddy! Clear and concise, just the way I like

ahemait

ahemait

Results are in!

36.6 pineapple express
56.7 black indica
55.6 grand daddy purp
66.7 og La affie

Funny thing, the og affie looked the smallest, by far, and the pineapple looked the biggest. I was guessing 2oz so I was pretty impressed I was so close to my targets.

Ordered the HLG 550. It was on sale and then 25% off on top of that with a discount code, so it came to around $765 usd. Plus shipping : /

But! I'll have full coverage for my 5x5 so that's a good thing
*Martha Stewart smile*

ahemait

ahemait

I think I might start a separate journal when the new light arrives (tracking says Monday).

ahemait

ahemait

Alright. Light arrived Monday. Need to hang it up still. Pretty fucking bright.
I'm thinking the coverage of 4.5x4.5 should be pretty accurate. Can't wait for pictures under white light! Temperature should drop a fair bit I'm thinking.

I need to see what kind of amps I'm pulling, might be getting close to the limit. Should be ok after removing one or two mars pro ii units. Meh!

Gdp will be at nine weeks this coming weekend and sensi star at 8. Probably pull them both down.

Still need to figure out this dry cure process. There's got to be a simple way
>.<

ahemait

ahemait

Well, my renewal hasn't come back yet so if it hasn't in a couple weeks then everything is getting chopped down.

Sent it in almost three months early : /

So very sad. I guess temporary pain is better than jail though? Fml

ahemait

ahemait

Ded6e884 7f8c 4bb4 a3c3 5a3d66cf96d9
20be517b 788f 4fc6 8f2e 6e6b8b5927a3

Sensi star cut.
And a shit of the children that may never get a chance to grow :'(

ahemait

ahemait

I see my new doctor next week too,hotel he isn't anti cannabis, or I'll have to start looking again.

Ugh. Anxiety issues lulz

ahemait

ahemait

Well, the show is over. Everything came down and got mulched last night. Renewal didn't show up and they can't tell me how much longer it will take, only that my license is now expired and I'm no longer registered to grow.

There goes a few months when it does show up and then I'm only good from the signing date, which is June, so depending how long it takes, I might be able to get a crop in. Maybe two of I'm lucky.

This is horrible. I'm thoroughly disappointed with the processing time for a renewal, sent in two and a half months early. The worst part is that I could walk into any doctors office tomorrow and get a prescription for some flavour of pain pills. I might fucking have to. Erg. It's hard not to be chapped about this.

Any who, been a fun ride. Best of luck to the rest of you good folks.

Irietime

Irietime

Well, the show is over. Everything came down and got mulched last night. Renewal didn't show up and they can't tell me how much longer it will take, only that my license is now expired and I'm no longer registered to grow.

There goes a few months when it does show up and then I'm only good from the signing date, which is June, so depending how long it takes, I might be able to get a crop in. Maybe two of I'm lucky.

This is horrible. I'm thoroughly disappointed with the processing time for a renewal, sent in two and a half months early. The worst part is that I could walk into any doctors office tomorrow and get a prescription for some flavour of pain pills. I might fucking have to. Erg. It's hard not to be chapped about this.

Any who, been a fun ride. Best of luck to the rest of you good folks.
Adios compadre!

ahemait

ahemait

Adios compadre!
So I Just got the call, I dated the form in one spot and not another, so they wanted confirmation I signed on the same day and renewal should arrive in a week or two.

How fucking convenient is that : |

ahemait

ahemait

Papers arrived yesterday.

Hlg 550 500w quantum board is hung.

Now to start all over again...

Ill spare you all the seedling pictures and just start a new thread in a couple months i guess.

Oh bother :《

Top Bottom