3 Month Veg

• Thread starter Samoan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Samoan

Samoan

This is what happened when I vegged 7 plants for 3 months from seed. Went from 16oz cups - 1 gallon smart pots under T5, then into 4x4x6 tent under 4ooW MH, transplant to 3 gallon smart pots and establish last 3 weeks under MH. Then put on the patio into flower. We get 12 hours darknes almost year around here in Hawaii. I was feeding them with R/O water Calmag and just FoxFarm Growbig Silica Blast and Ph Down most of Veg and then I introduced some Big Bloom but used it up a couple of weeks before flower, when I started to introduce TigerBloom 1/4 strength.
When I switched these to flower and put them outside however, I started using my TAP water with no cal mag and just added CANNA COCO A & B, also I shortly ran out of liquid phosphorus ph down and started using citric acid crystals instead. ---SO MUCH EASIER AND NO MORE RED STEMS. ALL GREEN CANNA A &B

Samoan

Samoan

Thank You @DemonTrich I'm baffled on Coco in paths outdoor sun here in Waialua. it's growing crazy brah...i want to add I've been working for a GMO corn seed company here and reason they're growing and have state of the art SEED drying facility here is they can produce in around 30 days less then mainland...I don't know what that means for my ganja but the sun has been relentless, BTW 2 min walk from beach plenty salt air, and 15 min. Walk from tallest mountain on Oahu. I'm thinking mental Zone

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Gmo
That's almost as bad of a word as monsanto or bayer.

Samoan

Samoan

Yeah, needed a quick job, and wanted to see what's going on in my backyard...saw first hand they are leasing much Ag land and are producing parent corn and seeds and sending that product around the world...right alongside of Monsanto...it doesn't make sense yet it makes perfect sense...BIG BUCKS.

It was a temporary job and I'm happy to say that I won't be growing anymore of those seeds, and rather
the ones that should take there place!!

Samoan

Samoan

@SpiderK @Tat2420 ...It's May 13. Should we start a new thread may 20 or June 1?

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Any reason you chose 3 gallon pots as your final container size?

With a 3 month veg you could fill a 20+ gallon pot.

it sure limits your overall harvest comparatively.

Something to consider next time if you are able to have a long veg time and big plants.

Tat2420

Tat2420

Colorado, out in late May beginning of June...pic was early September, harvest was last week October...
A sativa dominant strain I call Autumn Gold for the colors she takes on in late flower but genetics are unknown.

Downloadfile 4
Samoan

Samoan

Colorado, out in late May beginning of June...pic was early September, harvest was last week October...
A sativa dominant strain I call Autumn Gold for the colors she takes on in late flower but genetics are unknown.

I had them in a 4'x4' tent the whole time while they were in Veg under a 400w MH. I was planning on flowering them under hps but put them outside instead. -and honestly that my second run I just kept reading how coco works well in smaller pots. -I'm guessing those are meant to be watered very often. After using it, on my third run now I'm thinking that was based on a shorter cycle.

I definitely see now that you are very right. They would have easily filled out a larger pot in that amount of time and the root system would have been much larger to production much larger buds.
-more coco
-bigger pots
I read some where... "I grow roots, the buds are just an added bonus."
So...I guess I want to grow roots.
And I'm learning about how bennificial microbes can help me do that too. Radical

Autumn Gold! Beautiful Outdoor garden...Please keep doing that...awesome...

Thanks again much Mahalos

Samoan

Samoan

Not sure if i said this already because you have a few threads but welcome to the site. :cool:
Mahalo... I have been getting priceless advice, and a wealth of information and knowledge here on the farm. STAY STOKED! @sixstring

Top Bottom