315 Cmh, 4 In 3x3 With Hempy Pots.

• Thread starter Newfieocean
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Newfieocean

Newfieocean

Wk 11 total, Wk 3 day 5, since the first flowers appeared. Feeding at a constant pH pf 5.8 and EC of 1.5 every 3rd morning. I replaced the CalMg with Epsom Salts yesterday and have been giving the coco a good flush once every 4th wk.
Wk 11 1
Wk 11 2
Wk 11 3
Wk 11 4
Wk 11 5q

Newfieocean

Newfieocean

I am into 5 wks of flowering now and these plant are getting very sticky and putting off an amazing smell. The anticipation is killer, 2-3 wks left I assume but this is my first experience with plants in this growth stage. Also not too sure when to begin flushing and any advice would be awesome! Thanks!
Wk 12 1
Wk 12 2

Newfieocean

Newfieocean

Yes just one. Getting a second tent (another 3x3) for flowering in a few wks to a month. Deciding on what light to use, any tips? These 315s keep the temps perfect but will I get better results with an HPS for flowering? COB LED? Again any and all help is great and I appreciate any suggestion.

Just germinated another 5 Green Crack seeds for my second run. Under my dome now in a mix of verm and peat, seed mat timed to keep the temp up in my cool basement. These winter temps have been great with helping my tent temps stay with in range. AC unit is on standby for this summer. I need to break it all down at some point before then and get my landlord over as well to do some repairs on the house, that should be fun lol.

Newfieocean

Newfieocean

Here are the 4 new Green Crack. 4/5 ain't too bad that's 9/10 germinated. I'm happy with that. They are under my dome at 24c and 65-70% humidity. Used a seed mat during germination as well. No nutrients yet just my chlorine free 30ppm tap water
3day Germ2

Today marks the start of my 7th wk of flowering. That would be 14 total now and I have begun flushing, hoping to be complete and ready to chop in 10 days on Easter Sunday. Picked up some RO water for my flushed and pH'ing it to 5.8. Rh is a little high at 50% possibly? I'm gonna try and get that down by tomorrow, need to hook up my basements dehumidifier, regulating the intake rh should solve it.
Wk 14 1
Wk 14 1
Wk 14 2
Wk 14 3
Wk 14 6
Wk 14 5
Wk 14 4
Wk 14 7

Newfieocean

Newfieocean

Almost there. I'm hoping my 10 day countdown has begun! Started my final flush 2 days ago. Not sure what to expect over the next week or 2 but I'm hoping they will fill out a touch more but either way I'm quite happy with my 1st attempt indoors.

Wk 15 1

Wk 15 2

Wk 15 3

Wk 15 4
Wk 15 5

I know I am in need of a better camera this old Samsung S5 doesn't cut it no more lol. Also a pic here of my little girls. All Green Crack this run. First feed was today, they seem to be doing well. Looking forward to my first harvest. Gonna be constructing a dry box at some point this wk as I want to get the new ladies in there asap.

Wk 1 1

Also spring is coming, gotta eat.
Veggies2018 1

RHINObeast

RHINObeast

Almost there. I'm hoping my 10 day countdown has begun! Started my final flush 2 days ago. Not sure what to expect over the next week or 2 but I'm hoping they will fill out a touch more but either way I'm quite happy with my 1st attempt indoors.

View attachment 788594
View attachment 788595
View attachment 788596
View attachment 788597 View attachment 788598

I know I am in need of a better camera this old Samsung S5 doesn't cut it no more lol. Also a pic here of my little girls. All Green Crack this run. First feed was today, they seem to be doing well. Looking forward to my first harvest. Gonna be constructing a dry box at some point this wk as I want to get the new ladies in there asap.

View attachment 788600

Also spring is coming, gotta eat.
View attachment 788601
They will all fatten up in the next two weeks, I just advise you to take them at least nine weeks, don’t sell yourself short. Green crack seedlings are doing amazing. She likes Nitrogen!

Newfieocean

Newfieocean

And a few from last nights harvest.. Seriously underestimated the time needed. Starting at midnight was a definite mistake haha. Have to leave town so the seedlings I started are gonna be culled and ill reset when I return. Doing a dry trimming so I'll get some final trimmed pics up once it's in cure.
Chop 2
Chop 5
Chop 4
Chop 1

Helpme11

Helpme11

D69AA5D1 A4F0 4A06 81F8 BEBEED0B7719
Mate Fimming is a good way forward you can’t mess it up if you think you have you have properly just topped them
When you do make sure you give them an extra two weeks on your cycle every time you fim I fim about four times b4 I turn them

D15E17C4 0C40 496E AC77 7423D512D8FA
Top Bottom