32 plants, 12k vertical, SS#4 beds, 1st try...

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gohawks

gohawks

Wow!!! Once I have a shop this is the direction ill be going. Huge inspiration!! Thanks man (and Cap)!

Billyboat

Billyboat

So I decided I needed to run more kosher and super lemon so I ripped out half of the starfighters and replaced them with kosher kush and super lemon haze...I had to continue vegin for a few more weeks....but these flipped last week, and are blowing up!!

Going to clean out the back sides and deleaf ASAP!

Super lemon haze
Kosher kush
Fpog
Starfighter
Alien gernades

18 plants 12k

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks! The vertical bug has bite. My new place has ceilings twice as tall so I want to start double stacking bulbs and grow 8-9 footers.

Because of the extra veg time, some plants are touching the ceiling, so I'm going to use yoyos to pull the branches horz to the ceiling and train the long branches above the light. I'm trying to make use of all light.

My iponic says I'm at 93 watts sq/meter, with bulbs 2.5-3 feet apart.

Cheers

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
So I decided I needed to run more kosher and super lemon so I ripped out half of the starfighters and replaced them with kosher kush and super lemon haze...I had to continue vegin for a few more weeks....but these flipped last week, and are blowing up!!

Going to clean out the back sides and deleaf ASAP!

Super lemon haze
Kosher kush
Fpog
Starfighter
Alien gernades

18 plants 12k
View attachment 449446 View attachment 449447 View attachment 449448 View attachment 449450
Looking proper dude, can't wait to c u blow that room up !

Confu

dabondabs

dabondabs

BillyBoat,

Looks fantastic for the first go in the new room. Aggressive defoliation at this point is going to be crucial to allow maximum light penetration to the biggest and best bud sites. You want all of those nuggets rock hard, get all the leaf and suckers outta there. Best time to start is now.

Your canopy ended up pretty spot on for the first go. Nice =D

B

basement bob

Gotta love those "up the skirt" pictures.
Did you label this thread NSFW?
:p
Bob

Jboys3

Jboys3

I note you use very large pots to grow indoors. Do you re-use your soil? I assume you do not so how do you empty those containers as they are too large to carry outside and empty?

Billyboat

Billyboat

I note you use very large pots to grow indoors. Do you re-use your soil? I assume you do not so how do you empty those containers as they are too large to carry outside and empty?

This is recycled soil from the last grow, but I still take it out and remix it up and amend it...shovel, and a trash bag, does the trick...

Jboys3

Jboys3

I am enjoying this thread and the one in "grow room & designs"/'DYI Systems'/$200.00 gutter NFT system. I raise my meds in 15 gallon pots, 6 to a table, perpetual room, with 4 4'x8' trays. It is great to see and read about other styles of gardens.

Both of you intrique me VERY much!

Latest posts

Top Bottom