360w Scrog/2ft.×3ft.

• Thread starter Snakeskins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Snakeskins

Snakeskins

This is my Afternoon Delight female on day 18 of flower.

2 questions:

1. How far should my leds be? I currently have the main 300w led 18in. (or 45.5 cm.) away, and the 30w bulbs about 2 in. closer.

2. Should I defoliate above the canopy or leave it like it is? The nodes on some of the new shoots just don't look as stacked as I would like.

360w scrog2ft3ft
360w scrog2ft3ft 2
360w scrog2ft3ft 3
Last edited:
DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I would take some fan leaves off for sure. To allow light to the lower buds and fatten up the top buds . With less leaves you will also notice it won t be drinking as much water right away.

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I would of lollipopped the plant a week before flower to allow the stress from defoliating and right before the flip make sure every top is freshly tucked under your netting.

Monster762

Monster762

This is my Afternoon Delight female on day 18 of flower.

2 questions:

1. How far should my leds be? I currently have the main 300w led 18in. (or 45.5 cm.) away, and the 30w bulbs about 2 in. closer.

2. Should I defoliate above the canopy or leave it like it is? The nodes on some of the new shoots just don't look as stacked as I would like.
Yes defoliate in my opinion to expose budsites to light then they’ll reach up. I’m trying first net about 30 days in. If your spotlights are led and true 20W+ Watch them. They will burn your girls before that 300 will. My spots are stronger than the hlg QBs. They actually make the hlg look like it’s dimmed.
I take my 600w purple within a ft of colas in peak flower. Just move air good across tops. My 1200w rated (330w true) cob has to be 18 inches + or burns em though you’ll find he sweet spot. I’d stay at 18 n let em reach to it they’ll slow a little n stack as it gets more intense you want cola towers to stand a good foot tall anyways. I set my lights 24” from net. Haven’t moved em. Letting colas set from net to light n constantly thinning between em as it goes.

Snakeskins

Snakeskins

Well, as I'm considering going with your advice, my concern is that I would be removing perfectly situated fan leaves when they collect most of the solar energy for the whole plant or a certain branch. I'm just not quite sure it should be done.

Monster762

Monster762

Well, as I'm considering going with your advice, my concern is that I would be removing perfectly situated fan leaves when they collect most of the solar energy for the whole plant or a certain branch. I'm just not quite sure it should be done.
Yeah idk I thinned it ( net) out some. Used pipe cleaners to position my tops apart a little more. I got em rubbing each other in some spots n bald in others. So I tied em where I felt they should be. I got big leaves from tops that were blocking lowers gone. Moved spotlights to the low sitting areas where they haven’t reached up yet.
I still got em popping up at overnight at 30 days in. Never seen it n I ran clones of her for a year now.

Top Bottom