420 ... Lets Kick This Off With Some Tunes.

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
All gloves come off play whatever your jamming to for the rest of the night. Ill kick it off with a great acoustic version......... shrooms, cid and marital devices are allowed........ :p

and for some of you blues/rock influence lovers check this out...... This one takes me back.....

Rock em if you got em stoners........

stiffneck

stiffneck

To be honest I don't really notice any difference between 4:20 and any other day. I pretty much just get high all on of them :D

Same. I find all the 420 parties and shit lame. Haha I'm pushing 52 and I medicate.... hourly... wtf is this 420?

It's a regular party around here. Wife and in bed on a Friday night by 8:30. Ok let's be honest it was fucking 8:00. :)

dan1989

dan1989

Same. I find all the 420 parties and shit lame. Haha I'm pushing 52 and I medicate.... hourly... wtf is this 420?

It's a regular party around here. Wife and in bed on a Friday night by 8:30. Ok let's be honest it was fucking 8:00. :)

Believe me it's even lamer here in England. A big group of smokers gather in one of the main parks in Central London to 'protest' against the overly strict cannabis laws we have here and rally for decriminalization. Which is great but they pretty much just sit on the grass getting stoned, not doing any actual real protesting. Trust me the protest is peaceful haa haa hardy har har

dan1989

dan1989

Believe me it's even lamer here in England. A big group of smokers gather in one of the main parks in Central London to 'protest' against the overly strict cannabis laws we have here and rally for decriminalization. Which is great but they pretty much just sit on the grass getting stoned, not doing any actual real protesting. Trust me the protest is peaceful haa haa hardy har har

Furthermore I'd like to add (whilst respecting the site rules) that I'd really rather that the strict laws stayed in place in England and nothing changed at all. Hypothetically speaking, if one were looking to take advantage of the going rate of cannabis in UK, say by growing and selling it, keeping in mind it's black market prices we're talking here, it would negatively affect a hypothetical grower who currently enjoys the extra income, if the laws were loosened and weed became even more available than it is now, dropping in price.

G gnome

G gnome

Furthermore I'd like to add (whilst respecting the site rules) that I'd really rather that the strict laws stayed in place in England and nothing changed at all. Hypothetically speaking, if one were looking to take advantage of the going rate of cannabis in UK, say by growing and selling it, keeping in mind it's black market prices we're talking here, it would negatively affect a hypothetical grower who currently enjoys the extra income, if the laws were loosened and weed became even more available than it is now, dropping in price.
Cudnt agree more

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
No but the same thing goes for u.s. as well....the more its decriminalized the lower its value is. Furthermore, were loosing our identity as a counterculture. Ive been growing since the times when it useta taje balls.....now, every shcmuck w a med card thinks he's ed Rosenthal
lol truer words man........

Latest posts

Top Bottom