4x4 Misty Kush And Amnesia Haze Grow Journal

• Thread starter Newber
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

my sister had all the copper ripped from her a/c unit by meth heads in the middle of the night when she was sleeping.. and it was a good neighbor hood. meth is just as bad as pills.. some evil shit the human body was not meant to handle.

positive thoughts bro.
chris.

N

Newber

So girls are still stretching, way less than anything im used to tho! Couldve vegged a while longer but thatll just have to be next run. First one is the Amnesia Haze #2 side shot, next is vertical view or same one. Definitly cloning that girl. And the rest are 3 Misy Kush (Madusa x Master) and so compact, and then one indica leaning amnesia haze #1. But who am i kidding im cloning all them bitches :D and lastly are my two designated survivors in case anything crazy happens, which we all know never happens lol misty on left and amnesia blowing up on right.. now i need to shower and get dress in cutoff jeans and get drunk for memorial day!! Cheers homies! Yall rock.

20170529 123839
20170529 123845
20170529 123859
20170529 123934
N

Newber

Do you guys make your own bat and worm juice or just buy ff big bloom? Amazon has my finger itchy but would rather make it if its possible...anything? Hope all is well. Cheers!

N

Newber

Sup doods.. almost 3 weeks in and filling up great. Cloned the best phenos of the bunch, the two big AH's and the one big Misty, great symmetry, lstd one and broke that bitch earlier, but gonna just let her ride and see what happens. First is big Amnesia haze, then big misty kush

20170605 190753
20170605 190808
20170605 190820
N

Newber

Broke the back middle.. but canopy height is pretty perfect right now lol

N

Newber

Clones i almost killed outside today, hit 92 outside and were in a dome, not my happiest clones, put em in flower tent that sbout to go to sleep hopefully fan and fresh air will help bring em back, if not ill snag one from my two best again... fingers crossed... any tips?

20170605 192557
M

mighty Joe

Lights just came on, thats why temp is a little low, but flowering nicely! a little longer and ill re veg some clones and fill up the 4x4 the misty Kush plants are staying reletively compact, but that one amnesia haze is taking flight. Now if i couod only control time
What's the best temp toward the end of budd
Lights just came on, thats why temp is a little low, but flowering nicely! a little longer and ill re veg some clones and fill up the 4x4 the misty Kush plants are staying reletively compact, but that one amnesia haze is taking flight. Now if i couod only control time
What's the.beat temps when toward the middle end of.flowering? ???

N

Newber

What's the best temp toward the end of budd

What's the.beat temps when toward the middle end of.flowering? ???
Sup dood, my tent stays 68-78 with all five leds on depending on basement temp.. 73 is ideal but the do better with heat earlier than later in my experiences. Whats ur set up? Im only running a 200cfm fan in 4x8 and its thriving

N

Newber

Clones = dead... dangit. But not to worry have my backup plants in 4x4 and nirvana on way. Cut those clones as a loss and onward!

N

Newber

Just found a few fungis nats in veg tent...fuckers bout to die. Helping a buddy by sticking something in veg and what do u know :drunk2:

N

Newber

Been flipped three weeks, but they are both long flower starins, amnesia up to 12 weeks i think and misty up to ten. But they are the biggest preflowers ive ever seen with my own eyes on the amnesia! lol look at my fist

20170609 155450
N

Newber

Heres the whole party!:party1: and yes i know have a chair in my 4x8 to just hang, update, and smoke :D hope you all are enjoying these, no one ever said i was the best with computers and diarys haha

N

Newber

Heres a shot of my 1 Haze and 2 Mistys in veg. Topped one for fun even tho i like LST more. Had to get the fungus nats outside but theu are all dead now. Just fed the girls some FF grow big ph perfect water. Thinking about running a auto crop in my 4x4 and just vegging for 4x8 outside in the jardin bumboclot! The others are tamaters and bell peppers.

jipp

jipp

what kind of pepper plant is that?

im trying to grow a jalapeno pepper plant right now.
IMG 3315

no clue if its health or anything. never grown a damn thing before trying to grow medz. so im just treating it like herb. when it gets bigger i plan on tossing it out side in a 5 gallon pot. and let the sun feed her.

chris.

N

Newber

Green orange yellow and red bell peppers, the long light green is a wax pepper, and one jalapeno. Yours looks like a chili pepper maybe, but youll know soon enough! The good ol suprise pepper! And i have a citranella plant and basil around for spiders and bugs and critters. I throw all runnoff on garden so they are fine getting weed treatment lol

N

Newber

Just realized you know what it is lol if you look behind the light green pepper youll see my jalapenos behind

Latest posts

Top Bottom