800w Mh/hps La Chocolate Hempy Grow

• Thread starter Sappy.Hour
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Growster240

Growster240

Nice setup! Would love me some skunky coffee goodness, hehe.

Sappy.Hour

Sappy.Hour

Hey for all your problems you got some decent bud there friend. I’m a high drainage peat/perlite/wee bit of soil kinda guy but trying a few hempies for the first time. Would you not recommend? The pm can’t be blamed on hempy but would you tell a brother to skip it and try dwc or flood and drain table instead?

The clones I got were from a friend and from a questionable environment. I put blame on the fact they most likely came contaminated and then on top of me pushing the nutrients heavily on them, plus my exhaust fan ended up being on the same circuit as my lights so when lights went out so did the air movement. Not good.

As far as hempy I say try it man. It’s crazy easy and very forgiving. Cheap to start up and cheap to maintain. Just start with 1/4 nutrients and work your way up as the plant asks for it (ie fading leaves). Flush weekly to wash the salts out and to keep things fresh and your good. I honestly love hempy out of all hydro methods but I recently remarried and my wife has no room for perlite in her life so it was back to dwc for the sake of both hers and my sanity

Top Bottom