__dan1989's Grow Log__

• Thread starter dan1989
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dan1989

dan1989

The four autos, plus the Budzilla regular/fem in the rockwool. The bottom right has gone into beast mode lol. Autos planted 26/01/18. The Budzilla was planted 05/02/18. Currently all under 125w maxibright CFL, will move the Budzilla seedling into cloning tent soon and put the LED over the autos. Couple weeks then under the 600w HPS

IMG 20180214 171217

dan1989

dan1989

I never noticed before, but I've found that any time I'm getting a spare (and rare) few moments to myself, I'm coming on here or asking Google a growing related question. My wife says I always find something, a 'craze' or whatever, then I get bored after a couple of months and move on to something else. But I've been into growing for about three years now, and I think I've pretty much read something new about it each day. I think this craze is here to stay :)

Edit: if the narcs got a hold of my phone and checked the web history, I'm done for :D stoned man what am I talking about

incogneato

incogneato

I never noticed before, but I've found that any time I'm getting a spare (and rare) few moments to myself, I'm coming on here or asking Google a growing related question. My wife says I always find something, a 'craze' or whatever, then I get bored after a couple of months and move on to something else. But I've been into growing for about three years now, and I think I've pretty much read something new about it each day. I think this craze is here to stay :)

Edit: if the narcs got a hold of my phone and checked the web history, I'm done for :D stoned man what am I talking about
I do the same thing, all of it. This one aint going anywhere. Im passionate about it, not just crazed about it. I cant tell you how many times ive unlocked my phone and had the site open to a bud pic or thcfarmer header lol. We need a work friendly version of the site lol

dan1989

dan1989

Oh and the wife's and friends got given a free bottle of 1978 Bollinger champagne at the restaurant she works at by some rich woman who couldn't drink any more, she brought it home in an empty coke bottle lol but just had a couple glasses of that so I'm gonna talk shit :D living the high life :D :D

incogneato

incogneato

Oh and the wife's and friends got given a free bottle of 1978 Bollinger champagne at the restaurant she works at by some rich woman who couldn't drink any more, she brought it home in an empty coke bottle lol but just had a couple glasses of that so I'm gonna talk shit :D living the high life :D :D
Classy! Were finally allowed to bring unfinished bottles home from the restaurant. Still seems like a good way to get popped.

dan1989

dan1989

I do the same thing, all of it. This one aint going anywhere. Im passionate about it, not just crazed about it. I cant tell you how many times ive unlocked my phone and had the site open to a bud pic or thcfarmer header lol. We need a work friendly version of the site lol

Lol done the same myself. Check the THC farmer icon on my phone. Thought it was pretty stealthy lol :D
Screenshot 20180217 182217

Enforcer

Enforcer

I’m so spoiled living in a rec legal state. We sit around at work and have grow conversations. Nobody cares to try and hide it anymore. I could throw a rock in any direction and hit 3 people that have plants at home.

incogneato

incogneato

I’m so spoiled living in a rec legal state. We sit around at work and have grow conversations. Nobody cares to try and hide it anymore. I could throw a rock in any direction and hit 3 people that have plants at home.
Theres 2 guys that i know grow at work that we used to talk growing, but i just switched shifts. Its not the law i have to look out for its the snitches. I work with some pretty trash people that just like to cause shit for people. Bunch of miserable fucks haha. All good, i feel bad for em.

dan1989

dan1989

IMG 20180226 182218
IMG 20180226 182238
IMG 20180226 182309
Can anybody give me some help please? Getting this curling under on few leaves on 2 of the plants. Basically everything else fine, good colour on leaves, just with the curling and rolling up of few leaves.

I suspect I have overwatered the last couple of times. Whether this is a symptom or not I don't know. Online info is sketchy, I have not been able to find anything conclusive...

dan1989

dan1989

Under 125w CFL, feeding light doses of bloom nutes. Maybe in going wrong with the bloom and it's getting too much P or K?

dan1989

dan1989

That's the kind of shit I'd hate to see in my country. I'm one of the few who DOESN'T want legalisation who DOES smoke/grow. Right now, we're a secret society, and there are so many of us that the narcs quite simply can't keep up. Shit goes legal, then you got some asshole with permission demanding to count your plants and all that. To hell with legal!

Top Bottom