A big loss......

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I did not know DWB too well, but what I did know of him reminded me a lot of myself. It was easy to tell though, that he was definitely a kind soul. Take some much needed time Mota. Much love brother. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

pugliese63

pugliese63

So sorry to hear this Mota. I know the pain as I recently lost a close and dear friend without warning. I didn't know DWB either but was well aware of his presence and the contribution he made to the community. Sending peaceful and tranquil thoughts your way.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bunny asked me to take the other thread down...so I honored her wishes....

We can pay tribute to DWB here...man what a shocker, still processing it all...

I have some Blue Dream x Alien 4 that I'm gonna call "White Boy's Dream"...Obs is runnin some right now with stellar feedback so look out..

DWB was also workin on a few bean projects that I will get in hand at some point soon and do something with down the road

Motarebel

Motarebel

Right on TK and thanks for letting us know on that post as many wanted to pay their respects. Yesterday i announced on another forum that my White x Superskunk/Deepchunk will be called " DirtyWhiteBud" and it'll be with me from here till the end. D.W.B. sent me the P75 clone that i'm just about ready to hit with Killa queen pollen and call it " Redneck Queen",can't help to think that would make him smile.

Thank you brother,time will heal the pain but you'll never be forgotten! Goodbye my friend!

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Right on TK and thanks for letting us know on that post as many wanted to pay their respects. Yesterday i announced on another forum that my White x Superskunk/Deepchunk will be called " DirtyWhiteBud" and it'll be with me from here till the end. D.W.B. sent me the P75 clone that i'm just about ready to hit with Killa queen pollen and call it " Redneck Queen",can't help to think that would make him smile.

Thank you brother,time will heal the pain but you'll never be forgotten! Goodbye my friend!
I know he always talked about the princess for sure. Id love to rock that in respect for him and my other fallen southern amigo. Killer way to honor mota.
mw

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Appearently there was no alcohol in his system at all and only a recommended/prescribed dose of some sleeping medication. He was takin a bath, as he did most nights according to Bunny, fell asleep, slump down, and drowned in the bathtub..there were no other drugs or alcohol in his system and definately not overdose levels of the sleepers according to toxicology reports....a tragic accident

I have an old school TRC Alexis in a cross I'm gonna call "Otto" (TRC Alexis x Alien 4) should be colorful as all hell, just like my boy was..

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Mota and me gotcha maing....you'll be remembered in gardens far and wide, Texas Outlaw..

(White x Superskunk/Deepchunk)= Dirty White Bud

(P75 x Killer Queen) = Redneck Queen

(Blue Dream x Alien 4) = White Boy’s Dream

(TRC Alexis x Alien 4) = Otto

Top Bottom