A Couple Cookie Crosses from seeds

• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

hey KEN:)
your going to want to give the full name on those ALIEN COOKIE OG if there DOGS work, I got some ALIEN COOKIES running as well and we don't want to start getting things mixed up so soon....no biggy just trying to keep things straight is all...

thank you:)

J

jaybudding

Yeah they better hope there isn't a power outage in the bay or some other catastrophic event that would cause them to lose their mothers and clones! Yes it is the same in the sherbert and a lot of other stuff the cookie/sherbert fams are putting together.
The secrets out, f1durban PHENO, aint no other durban pheno gon do it! But aint no one getting it cause its hoarded. I think the f1durban is being used in their sherbert push pop as well.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
ALIEN COOKIE OG's By BirdDawg
AliencookieOG69

Ken's Wookie Cookie scouts :p
Carecooks69

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Well, Maybe it's been too hot to try to grow seedlings in the sun.
or maybe they need food? I dont know...but they arent looking great.

Kinda yellow..that soil must suck..May need to transplant them o_O

AC612
Carecookies612
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
this really sucks:depressed:...I should stick to growing clones! :bag:

I soaked all the cups in Earth worm casting ACTea today.. .

I hope it helps.. :(

vaporedout

vaporedout

are they going right into the kellogg?? they look a tad hungry but the tea should help with that. i put everything into that patio mix, young and old

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
are they going right into the kellogg?? they look a tad hungry but the tea should help with that. i put everything into that patio mix, young and old

Yeah Vape. Thats straight Patio plus outa the bag. I think I should have used better soil.:(
I normaly use happy frog or black gold for seedlings:banghead: I hope the tea helps..
I gave them water today still from the bottoms.....tomorrow they will get some weak fish ferts...and maybe a ewc top dressing too. Im not giving up yet!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
There gunna love that Lil bit of food 2morrow

You were right Goo! They are "Praying" for the 1st time in a while! :woot:
Acpraying618

Carecookiespraying

I top dressed the cups with EWC and Kelp power. and Buryed the aliencookie cups in a bed to try to keep the roots cooler. I brought the Wookie Care Cookies into the GH where the sun is filtered a little. :)

Aliencookies618
WookieCarecookie618
ACOGinbed618
Top Bottom