A Few Seeds From Fem WIFI

• Thread starter oscar169
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Have a WIFI that's Fem, found a couple of seeds in a bag from it, Is the seed good to plant, or will they hermi all the time, 1st time I have ever found a seed from this strain, run the same cuts from one mother over and over again, but had a few seeds, also had a GDP start to hermie in the room and cut it down,:confused:

below frigid

below frigid

I have been told that if a fem is pollenated by a MALE the seeds will be regular seeds Male/Female. If your Wi-Fi pollenated it's self or the GDP hermie got to it I am guessing not a good ideal to use the beans.

stickyfing3rs

stickyfing3rs

from what I've heard some of the best cuts have came from a single seed outta a nice bag. you weren't at a concert when you found em were ya?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
Do you think the seeds are from the GDP pollenating your WiFi? I'd poppem if you got a room or a tent to isolate them you could find a bomb ass pheno. jmo fwiw;)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Do you think the seeds are from the GDP pollenating your WiFi? I'd poppem if you got a room or a tent to isolate them you could find a bomb ass pheno. jmo fwiw;)
The GDP was a female that Hermied relly bad, to the point we had to take her out of the room, so the pollen would be a Hermied GDP. B/C the WIFI had no sacks anywhere.

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Hay bro, it really depends on a couple factors. How bad was the hermie. If you look over the wifi do you see any nanners. The GDP that hermed how bad was it, did it only toss a banana of two and you flipped out, or was it a nanner fest.

So here a few things I have learned over the years. First a full blown hermie female on a stable female, will produce female seeds, that tend to throw a lot less naners than the mother. The may also may throw no naners, or the naners they throw could be steral. Also it could be very few, in late flower. Like they could be ran with out any issue.

A stable male on a hermie can cut down on the amount of nanners on a full blown hermie female. Also this applies vice versa. So the fraught can be breed out, or breed to not be a issue.

A hermie self pollinating producers a hermie. More than likely, also I have noticed the offspring tend to be shit, compared to the Orginal. It's not like a s1. I'm talking bunk shwag.

But this is only what I have noticed with what I have ran, and Im not talking about huge sections of plants either. So it could be differant with differant gentics.

I would say if it's a GDP, the purples are known to toss a few nanners in late flower. The clone only's that is. I would probably say my guess the same from the seeds. But obviously it's a differant plant so it could be a totally differant herm fest.

Which leads me two my second find in my herm exploits. There are two differant kinda of herms. There are ones that throw balls, on the nodes. These should be avoided, they tend to produce herme of the same quality. Then there are herms that grow nanners out of a calex, instead of pistols. These tends to be able to breed out, are steral, and or produce very little pollin.

With all that said, you just gotta pop it and see. If it sounds like a cross that you like, GO FOR IT. I have poped some herm shit that was BOMB. I have also poped some that were bunk.

I know a lot of cats save those beans for a outside run to see what happens.

Personally me, you know how I feel about outside. So I like to run them small and fast. See what it is, and don't put to much time and or stock in it. But you could find a kill pheno. WIFI x GDP sounds dank.

Good luck homie, I hope this helps ya some.

Me I would pop it. I just wouldn't grow it huge. :)

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Thanks for the info Bro, the GDP was started from seed, right out of breeders pack of Kens original, the fucker was full on Herm Fest every branch, tons of balls growing below ever bud site almost, I had never seen anything like this fucker was hell bent on making balls everywhere, there were not hermie issues with the WIFI, so any pollen I'm 100% came from that damn GDP.
IMG 0763

Bo0m

Bo0m

#TempleOfBoomMagikBeanCo
Supporter
Thanks for the info Bro, the GDP was started from seed, right out of breeders pack of Kens original, the fucker was full on Herm Fest every branch, tons of balls growing below ever bud site almost, I had never seen anything like this fucker was hell bent on making balls everywhere, there were not hermie issues with the WIFI, so any pollen I'm 100% came from that damn GDP.
View attachment 338108

Hmm....did you like the GDP even though it tossed nanners? Was it still firey. I would def say don't pop any beans found in the GDP. The wifi x GDP could go one of two ways, less balls, or the exact same amount as what the GDP produced. It all depends on weather the herm traight ends up being dominate or not in the cross.

This is the fucked up thing about seeds. People say O don't pop them you could end up with a super herm fest, and you know it was a herm used to make the seed. Well you just bought a pack and ended up with a herm fest. The thing is males can hold the germ gene, just like a female. It all goes to the dominate and reserve traight thing.

Also how many GDP's dude you pop, and how many hermed. Like if you pop 5 or 10 or what ever, an you only got one. It's not a dominate traight. Also you have to consider that you may have just got the luck of the draw. Like how many pop up in x amount of beans. Like say that pheno only pops up like every 50 beans, or 100 beans.

But also, is the wifi going to dominate with the non herm traight. I haven't heard any reports of the wifi herminging, the white x's herming, or the fire OG x's herming. So you got a better chance there.

Now as far as the balls issue, I have not ran any ball Hermies on females. The only one I ran like that was a male x to a ball female, and the cross hermed just bad. A ball female x a ball female may give some differant results. But I have never poped any.

I only have like one cross and I have tested it, and know what it does. That's the only thing I would ever use again, and that only be ouse the herm traight was less than started, and I alread put my time in. Anything else me personally I'm chucking it and not even waisting my time.

Like really if you like that cross and think it sounds dope, just remake it with something else. I did a cross a couple months ago with a clone my buddy found in some Cali weed. Looked like a SoCal master kush bubba thing going on. The cross came out bomb but it hermed. So what I did was just use the SoCal mk instead, that cross came out almost identical and I found pretty much the same pheno I found in the previous cross, and it's stable.

But if your itching to pop your creations. Id say rock a 400 watt, and some two gallon pots. It might come out fine. But you could also just make some shit on purpose, and not have so big of a concern if the seeds are good. Although there is always a chance of a herm no matter what.

Top Bottom