AC/DC 1:20 THC:CBD (clone-only) - looking for specific growth charactistics

• Thread starter endora
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

endora

I just picked up a cut of this from a dispensary. After an hour of Googling I still have no clue about how long it runs.

I did learn the following: it is sativa-dominant, it is a phenotype of cannatonic, it has a ratio of around 1:20 THC to CBD, and it has a lemony/pine/spice flavor. It is also rumored to be the same as Charlotte's Web, but that is unverified.

Anyone grown this out yet? Can you do the entire internet a favor and please describe your experience? No need for smoke reports, there are thousands of those already.

I would love to know how long until it finishes, how tall it gets and how stretchy, and any other growth details.

Thank you!

E

endora

If anything I can post back some details and pictures along the way. At this point I'm seeing a sativa-ish cut, newly rooted. Call this day 1.

Acdccannatonic day01
SunGrown

SunGrown

I also just got this one a week or so again. Best I can tell from my research is 10 weeks to finish, supposed to be able to get big and stretch is supposed to be similar to blue dream. I have one outside for full term to see how she does outdoors.

You gonna do a grow log in this thread with yours?

I'm subb'ed

homebrew420

homebrew420

If it looks to be sativa-ish it is definitely NOT Charlette's Web. Sort of wondering why most of these high CBD varieties seem so slow/finicky.?
good luck to you all and am very interested in what comes of these.

Peace

SunGrown

SunGrown

acdc is AKA Oracle, C-6 and it was a selected pheno of Cannatonic if my research and info is correct

E

endora

Agreed, I saw the Oracle reference too. Charlotte's web is some other cut with a similar THC/CBD ratio.

As far as high CBD strains being finicky, maybe there is a fert sensitivity going on there. I have 2 phenotypes of Harlequin and one of Critical Mass that I am also running, so I'll watch for that.

FWIW, this is a verified dispensary cut of AC/DC, pre-grown and tested at 1:19 or so. Definitely a pheno of Cannatonic. This dispensary has a sterling reputation. All cuts I've gotten from them over the past year (a dozen at least) have been the real deal. So I'm excited to grow her out!

Stay tuned. I'll post pics every couple weeks.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I got mine from Harborside. Ya know, I believe most high cbd strains came from phenotyping hemp strains. I just started about 500 seeds to search for nice growing high cbd strains. My seeds are either suomi or finola most definitely, but I may never really know. I have pics in my thread you can follow if you like.

E

endora

Okay, so its been 3 weeks. I've had her under T5s, but not full blast as I have other projects going and needed to slow her a bit. As you can see she is very sativa, and has a short habit with lots of natural branching. She has not been topped. No fussyness seen yet. She is being transplanted and will go into flower soon.
Acdc veg

E

endora

I got mine from Harborside. Ya know, I believe most high cbd strains came from phenotyping hemp strains. I just started about 500 seeds to search for nice growing high cbd strains. My seeds are either suomi or finola most definitely, but I may never really know. I have pics in my thread you can follow if you like.

I've wondered this too. It seems like we'd see very fibrous stems in these strains if that were true, though. Hemp varieties have been selected and stabilized for fiber production traits for so many generations now. They would want to eliminate the fleshy stem phenotypes that we see as normal with our plants.

What I find bizarre is how a strain in seed form can produce plants with such a massive difference in chemical makeup. Critical Mass in seed form has some phenos with 24% THC and under 1% CBD, and other plants from the same seed batch will have 15% CBD and under 1% THC. That is so weird.

SunGrown

SunGrown

I've wondered this too. It seems like we'd see very fibrous stems in these strains if that were true, though. Hemp varieties have been selected and stabilized for fiber production traits for so many generations now. They would want to eliminate the fleshy stem phenotypes that we see as normal with our plants.

What I find bizarre is how a strain in seed form can produce plants with such a massive difference in chemical makeup. Critical Mass in seed form has some phenos with 24% THC and under 1% CBD, and other plants from the same seed batch will have 15% CBD and under 1% THC. That is so weird.
Well that is the same lady I have I would say. looks like her. Mine haven't been finicky at all either. The deer got one outside pretty good, didn't touch sfv's right next to her, lol. The deer like the acdc and the hindu skunks a lot though, uggg!

The hemp seeds I have came from seed used to produce seed for the food market, my hemp seeds do not grow fibrous at all, more like this acdc in a lot of ways, but i know some hemp varieties do grow lanky for fiber.

E

endora

Well, I just puffed a big bowl of my supposedly-real AC/DC cut and got pretty high, so I doubt that it is the real thing. This is a serious bummer for the 6 cancer patients I was going to hook up.

I've spent hours searching for any pics of AC/DC in veg and flower (and nug shots) and have come up with nothing (verified as real that is). And yet this real-deal clone-only is supposedly all over the west coast? Can someone please post pictures of a lab-tested-and-verified AC/DC plant in veg and flower so we can all avoid buying knock-off garbage? Please? I'm going to edit/delete mine to avoid further misinformation being spread.

Really annoying and frustrating. Really pissed off that people are now actually selling seeds and calling them AC/DC... as if a seedline actually has the same chemical profile as the clone-only.

B

BobGreen

hello my 420 community. ive been on the web for the last few days looking up info on ac/dc aka oracle and it has lead me here. i have current pics of veg and flower or this wonderful strain. actually going to be harvesting her soon if i can get a little more info on her. i've read that she is a 35 day flower-er (seems strange to me), all the way to the normal 60 day. 12/12 was induced on October 10, currently on day 54 and to be honest, she looks finished. ill be posting some pics here in the next few hours to get a little help from my 420 community. and just to verify, the current pics on here are defiantly ac/dc aka oracle. have a green day 420 friends.

B

BobGreen

here you go. ill use all the info for the next batch of ac/dc, for i harvested her when i went to take pics. all my knowledge and experiences are telling me she is finished. so if you will give some feedback on this subject it will be greenly appreciated.

Acdc veg 3 months41
Acdc veg 3 months21
Acdc veg 3 months31
Acdc day 54 flower21
Acdc day 54 flower1
E

endora

here you go. ill use all the info for the next batch of ac/dc, for i harvested her when i went to take pics. all my knowledge and experiences are telling me she is finished. so if you will give some feedback on this subject it will be greenly appreciated.

This looks like the real-deal AC:DC 20:1 cut. I finally got one myself, running it now.

Top Bottom