Actually Have Met Some Great People

• Thread starter Organikz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Organikz

Organikz

That's why i'm saying bye. no i don't need pity lmfao. i could give 2 shits. look at your organics section. there's only 5 people keeping it alive. now you know why. i've been censored time and time again. mods shouldn't get involved with argument's publicly. on any other respectable forum mods let people discuss it out. they don't close the thread then open it up some their buddy can get 1 more shadowboxing knock out punch in.

i want to expose all the bias and abuse by mods that i was told about privately only to have experienced it myself multiple time. the only fair mod i've met is @justiceman. that's why i choose to no longer participate. your forum is starting to get a reputation for it.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

If you like, I can ban you like fatawa asked earlier to save any more "I'm outta here" threads.

I don't understand why ppl need to feeling justified by exit threads. Just log off and be gone. It's really that easy. Over the past 10 yrs I've seen it all from motorcycle race forums to gun forums. All need justification upon exiting.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I don't think that's possible, nor nixing the ip addy. That's left to the big boss man, if even possible.

Two.Bears

Two.Bears

you need to chill out. back in the 1990's I moderated several forums on PC security. Star Trek, and was asked to moderate the Kaspersky anti virus forum on Compuserve.

being a moderator is a thankless duty. no matter what you do someone is guaranteed to be ticked off.

However removing the moderators is a terrible idea because in very short order forums degrade to flame wars. Then the people want a peaceful exchange of ideas find other forums.

That's why i'm saying bye. no i don't need pity lmfao. i could give 2 shits. look at your organics section. there's only 5 people keeping it alive. now you know why. i've been censored time and time again. mods shouldn't get involved with argument's publicly. on any other respectable forum mods let people discuss it out. they don't close the thread then open it up some their buddy can get 1 more shadowboxing knock out punch in.

i want to expose all the bias and abuse by mods that i was told about privately only to have experienced it myself multiple time. the only fair mod i've met is @justiceman. that's why i choose to no longer participate. your forum is starting to get a reputation for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom