Adventures with Bodhi seeds!

• Thread starter grower2
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
grower2

grower2

great thread growers I'm digging the plant names also nice to see so many ppl rocking this cross. u killed it with the Super Silver Yo momma what did u think of the ladies u found she's looking hefty haha

Whats up genepool, thank you, heard a lot of great things about the Goji and I am looking forward to that first taste. I only had the one SSYM female, still have more beans though, she is super heady mindfire, get up and move about type stuff, very smooth, with a cool, sort of aftertaste mouth coating effect. Mild smell and flavor of tropical notes with a musky undertone. Super branchy, bushy, with little stretch, probably an outlier as that goes though. Great smoke, loved the plant. Did not keep her though.

Loving all these Goji grows! I can't wait til they drop that Nepali OG x Appy cross. Forgot the name, but I seen it listed on the Tude under Bodhi's catalogue along with other new releases that are coming :)

Mother's Milk! I check everyday for that cross to drop!

mothers milk! ;)

Love the log Grower! I'll be sure to stay tuned to this one as I also have some Goji growing! Peace!

Thanks Patanjali! Feel free to throw up some pics of your Goji if you don't have a thread.

dlovejah

dlovejah

Nice thread bro.. Plants are looking great.... My Buddy Bacon Cookies has the Goji deep into flower now with three very nice phenos..Ive got a gammut of Bodhi Genetics coming up.. HeadTrip,WhiteLotus,LoveTriangle,AncientOG, and Blue Lotus...Looking forward to seeing how your grow progresses and the keeps that you find... Best of Luck.....dlj..

grower2

grower2

Mother's Milk! I check everyday for that cross to drop!

Success!

I have an angelic beverage on the way as well.

:D

Nice thread bro.. Plants are looking great.... My Buddy Bacon Cookies has the Goji deep into flower now with three very nice phenos..Ive got a gammut of Bodhi Genetics coming up.. HeadTrip,WhiteLotus,LoveTriangle,AncientOG, and Blue Lotus...Looking forward to seeing how your grow progresses and the keeps that you find... Best of Luck.....dlj..

Thanks dlovejah! Yea, I have looked at Bacon Cookies' thread, he has some beautiful Goji's going! I look forward to seeing and hearing about how those all work out for you! I have Ancient OG and Blue Lotus too, will definitely want to hear how those run out for you if you give them a sprout. Thanks for stopping by, and good luck to you as well with your Bodhi grows my friend.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
You have some beauties on your hands grower2... Quite nice

grower2

grower2

You have some beauties on your hands grower2... Quite nice

Thanks Natural Therapy, I am really looking forward to getting a first taste of my organic Goji OG.

Week Six Update

Pheno Alpha and Delta have similar flower development, with Delta being more Indica in slower growth, smaller structure, and Alpha leaning more Sativa, being more open and a little stretchy; one or both may be Goji phenos. Then Omega and Beta are showing their own similarities, with more spear shaped, rounded out flower growth, and a bit of a fuity hint to their smell. All smells are still developing though, and can't say for certain until after a slight cure, but what I already do smell has me practically drooling, in anticipation.

pheno: Alpha

GEDC1364

GEDC1373

GEDC1374

pheno: Omega

GEDC1365

GEDC1375

GEDC1377

pheno: Beta

GEDC1366

GEDC1377

GEDC1378

pheno: Delta

GEDC1367

GEDC1379

GEDC1380

GEDC1376
grower2

grower2

Week Ten Update

Chopped. Day 70. Omega 71 days, time issue.

I will update with observations of each phenotype later, once they are dried, and cured up a bit. You will have to settle for a few pictures right now.

pheno: Alpha

GEDC1631.JPG

GEDC1632.JPG

GEDC1638.JPG

GEDC1661.JPG

GEDC1654.JPG

pheno: Omega

GEDC1687.JPG

GEDC1693.JPG

GEDC1694.JPG

GEDC1701.JPG

pheno: Beta

GEDC1598.JPG

GEDC1606.JPG

GEDC1613.JPG

GEDC1610.JPG

GEDC1614.JPG

GEDC1626.JPG

pheno: Delta

GEDC1665.JPG

GEDC1668.JPG

GEDC1670.JPG

GEDC1682.JPG

MsMileHigh

MsMileHigh

Very beautiful plants.I have 11 goji's,10 jabbas stash,and 10 dream lotus in veg right now.Im in day 25 of veg so I have a ways to go.I think youve inspired me to throw up a thread.Cant wait to see how the gojis turn out for you.

grower2

grower2

Super nice looking Gojis Grower! Love the fade! They look just delicious! I'm voting for he Ancient OG next, I just dropped two, one is sprouted out of the dirt.

;)
Nice!!! Job well done!
I'm for the ancient too ! Havnt seen any report on that one yet... and beautiful buds congratulations..

Thank you! I am really enjoying these girls.

Very beautiful plants.I have 11 goji's,10 jabbas stash,and 10 dream lotus in veg right now.Im in day 25 of veg so I have a ways to go.I think youve inspired me to throw up a thread.Cant wait to see how the gojis turn out for you.
Thank you. I like your lineup, I'll have to look for you're thread!​
Angel's Milk
The journey begins.

11/11, sprouted.

GEDC1724.JPG

biker.gif

Kebz

Kebz

Both the grow and the end product are a thing of beauty and inspiration.
A job very well done.

Just in week 6 of flower with Jabbas stash, got two phonos. The slower growing Bubba Kush pheno is beautiful, really slow growing but some really really potent stuff, smells very kush, with large heavy buds. The snow lotus pheno smells of slightly of strawberries and is slightly stretchier and really really trich heavy, with smaller compact buds and looks about a week behind her sister in terms of finishing times. Both are keepers but the Bubba pheno is so slow growing completely contrasting with its stretchier very fast vegging sister.

Vegging Goji og, Sunshine daydream and a few other things at the moment.

d420dool

d420dool

awww man i was hopin u would do the mothers milk as the nepali og is amazing, i just took a few shots of my nepali og dom pheno(i think?) lemon pledge tart candy kinda taste, very sativa growth and heavy yeilding and very easy to trim, out of all the 22 seeds i popped this one stands out from the rest of the little golf ball kush style nugs these r more stretched out and look like diesels

100 1427
100 1428
100 1429
100 1430
100 1431
100 1423
100 1424
100 1425
Top Bottom