Aeroponic Cloning Ph

• Thread starter geedoubleu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

geedoubleu

Hi guys, Gee here new to this site. Some great information posted on this topic already. I just got me a Turboklone mini and trying some techniques to optimize results. One issue I am having is pH keeps rising. I start at 5.9, it is 6.8 12 hours later. The first time around I kept adjusting back down to 5.9, I got one on the go now in well water and IBA, combined PPM 415 (0.7 conversion factor) and just letting it go. 3.5 days in and just seeing some nubs where internode branches were trimmed. I am wondering if anyone else has had issues keeping pH stable after adjustment in aero cloner. I keep T5 light, pump and fan running 24/7 and temp stays at 70 +/- 1 degree both air and nutrient solution. My mom's are in Promix and fed with RO water at pH 7 before adding 3 part. I don't pH nutrient solution in soilless mix RO water grow, so thinking that the water content of my clones may be at pH 6.8 and me fighting to bring it down to 5.9 may be counterproductive. I may start pHing my nutes to 6 for mom's in soiless in future. I removed dome today (day 4). RH 59% in the room. Ideally I want to be able to make this work using the well water keeping it as simple and reproducible as possible. Any advice/experience would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Aeroponic cloning ph
Aeroponic cloning ph 2
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Water temp plays a role in ph. No need for a dome when using an aero cloner. You want the stem to get all its moisture from below, not above.

H

heisen

I found adding pool shock and no nutes whatsoever gave me good results in aero.
I would imagine adding hydroguard would be just as good

Top Bottom