Age Old Organics

• Thread starter DowNwithDirT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

I have been using their products for the last grow and all I can say is wow!

it is most def lacking in cal/mag even more so in mag with some strains but that is nothing we can't easily fix. Also the simplest grow I've done to date.

any one else out there using age old???

S

saner1r

I have been looking at line and wanting to try it. I am just stuck on the mix that I have been making. Well keep us posted!

S

SSHZ

I used it with pretty good success but after reading into it more, I believe they are not complete fertilizers. I now use the grow as an quick additive, when I need a nitrogen boost.......

Reactions: Jbl
motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
good friend swears by this stuff - he gets pretty good results too - always tasty and a decent yield

he uses tap water and grows headband without any cal/mag

O

OnlyKush

I've been using age old for about 11 years and it's the bomb. Quit telling peeps about it LOL

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

good to hear....it isn't all organic but its damn close...

I have been using in conjunction with calmag plus, Huvega(mag supplent- as some strains need more mg), Roots orgeonism, and a little bit of MOAB.

once every week or two I add a bunch of Kelp, fish and seaweed, AO promote, rhizo, and top feed with earth worms and bat guanos.

In veg I use mexican guano(I think) and during flower I use indonesian

some of the best results Ive ever seen

true grit

true grit

Hows it not full organic? Don't think anything is, but its just as organic as any omri cert. Now MOAB is super not organic...lol...but i love it too. ha.

Age Old is outstanding. The homie Medic put me on this a hot minute back and its all I will touch for organics. Really great stuff. Ran FF, Roots, some GO, custom soil mix...and hands down Age Old is consistent and great.

I do suggest using Age Old Humic 12 regularly as a humic/fulvic additive as well.

My regular line up with great success was- Grow, Bloom, Kelp, Humic 12 and I was able to do just fine with calplex (no mag). I would prefer a good pk boost from them though, i would always add a bit of roots HPK or hp late.

R

RockPhosphate

I'm in! I've been wanting to try these for a while now.

Where is the best place to get their goods online?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Age Old has been my favorite lineup for about 8 years now.

http://www.ageoldorganics.com/

There's a retailer search on this official website.

If you want to use Age Old for a PK boost, you can make a tea out of their "Dry Fruit"; I believe the numbers on it are 2-10-20, with calcium also.

true grit

true grit

For sure Alt, had looked at that but i prefer something that I can control concentration levels during feed. The dry fruit is for a larger app and probably won't be as consistent as I'd like... the Roots HPK works great with this line up!

R

RockPhosphate

Is this their online store?

Or are there others on the online list that someone could recommend?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Next round I'll be using the age old on a soiless type of mix.

doing
1 sunshine 4
1.5 of canna coco
1/2 bag of vermicrop
2 cups of indonesian bat guano
1 cup of mexican bat guano

doing 10 gal pots with 25 under 4k.

so far this round im in 5 gals with 30 plants and I should hit over 7 easy
quality has been top notch

true grit

true grit

I wish you the best!! I started a coco round with Age Old and just couldn't get it dialed and had to switch to the normal reg about 4-5wks in. Be ready to pump the ppm, cuz i couldnt quite get them enough with the age old. Should be doable just fine, Age Old says their stuff works in hydro...

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

ya this round they were in moonshine mix(super soil) and the plants raged right through it because I just kept vegging. Plants are now at full strength bloom and loving it.

feeding them at 1200ppms

Reactions: Jbl
DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

heres a little peek
stalk11.jpg
leaf4.jpg
door.jpg
bog2.jpg
bubbad.jpg

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

DowNwithDirt~ Your crop is on fire. What strain?

I started using the AOO Fish and Seaweed, and the Humic 12 to supplement my new soil mix. So far so good.

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

Doing quite a few strains....pictured is sour bubble in the door way......then bogglegum and then bubbad diesel

Top Bottom