Aloha Fellow Cannabis Cultivators

• Thread starter 1stGHgrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1stGHgrow

1stGHgrow

I have been around around Pakalolo all my life; a 2nd generation farmer, my father before me. I loved being around my father and watching him grow and care for his medicine. I remembered and used alot of what i called his "hippy tricks". Putting fish into the hole before planting, pinching tops daily, using ladybugs for pest management and aloe vera gel for a natural rooting hormone among other things. I myself have around 100 harvested plants under my belt using various grow techniques; indoor, outdoor, greenhouse, sea of green, screen of green, supercropping, lollypopping and au naturale. Salt based nutes, organic nutes and supplements. I successfully fought fungus gnats, ants, aphids, moths, worms, mites and mildew; hated to do it but glad for the experience. I like to grow for myself but get more self-satisfaction when i do what i do for the benefit of others more sick than I and less fortunate. The state of WA has also allowed me to become a patient caregiver. I'm currently tending a 15 girl garden for a Vietnam Era vet with MS. He's a cool cat. Always wants to help but he physically can't. I just have him sit by the faucet and fill buckets for the following day; let him feel like he's helping out even though he can't.

Top Bottom