• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jipp

jipp

welcome, and good night.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Here is a photo I took of one of my little lady's today. She is 25 days old from the day she first sprouted. Grown from Humboldt Legacy OG fem seed. I'm such a noob I'm not even sure if this is how a 25 day old plant should look or not. I've done a ton of research over da past 6 plus months and have tried to edgicat myself as much as posable in a effort to not fudge this up to bad

IMG 6127
IMG 6128
Irietime

Irietime

Although Hawaii has good year round weather 65-85 degrees unfortanently the hours of day light require vegging indoors and get plenty bugs. I have decided to do a indoor grow. I'm currently 1 month into my first grow.
Shoots!

Irietime

Irietime

Here is a photo I took of one of my little lady's today. She is 25 days old from the day she first sprouted. Grown from Humboldt Legacy OG fem seed. I'm such a noob I'm not even sure if this is how a 25 day old plant should look or not. I've done a ton of research over da past 6 plus months and have tried to edgicat myself as much as posable in a effort to not fudge this up to bad
Plants are looking healthy and down right beastly! Nice work. Looking very indica.

Wee Zard

Wee Zard

E como mai.
If you put your clones out mid May you can grow 12 footers in our long season.
I use the shortest season to breed seeds,
Kush cross
and the rest?

I just chuck the girls out to the greenhouse when they get too big for indoors.
Redheaded stepchile

It's, (almost), always flowering time in the tropics, yah?
Dark dank damsel

Welcome aboard, there are some excellent growers here. I have learned much from them.

Aloha,
Wee 'zard

Latest posts

Top Bottom