Am I Missing Anything & Ph Meter?

• Thread starter Eyebedam
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I just went back & reread everything I got coming with my nutes kit & if I'm reading it correctly it comes with their own version of both ph up & ph down.
It might come with some pH test strips also!:D

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

No, I do know it doesn't come with that lol..
Here's the labels on the up & down though.
The down is what you'll probably need is just phosphoric acid as far as I understand it I don't think it matters what brand it is.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

The up is the calcium the same shit that leave spots and residues all over from your water I don't think you'll be needing that LOL

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

My water is stupid hard it take 2tsp of down per gallon to put it at 6

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

I like to use one of those medicine dispensing syrenges you get free form the drug store to measure with. wish I could find a long one that would reach the bottom so I don't have to lay the bottle over though.:D

Monster762

Monster762

I like to use one of those medicine dispensing syrenges you get free form the drug store to measure with. wish I could find a long one that would reach the bottom so I don't have to lay the bottle over though.:D
Second that the medicine syringes are the shit for easy adjustments n measuring. I use advance nutrients liquids n rely on that syringe. Most liquid nutes are 1-2 ml to liter stuff like that so medicine syringe just shake bottle stick it in the top suck up what you need put it in water n done. Really eases things.

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

That's a great point I don't know if most people are aware they should always shake the bottle first.

Top Bottom