• Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Here's my latest:

Self portrait

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Installment 2

Am I alone on this? Stupid idea? Yeah, I'll buy that.
Oh well... I did say 'gallery', didn't I.
Here's # 2 in a series of hand held snapshots of myself taken w/ a cheap camera and w/ a good buzz on.
Selfport2

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
I`m much older than in the picture now so doesn`t really look that much like me anymore anyway!

MC1
markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
How are those plants looking as though they've been hanging upside down for a few days, but are upright?

I only have a gif, and it's not so anonymous. There is this, though... from my days as a sea monkey...

OK let`s see a little leg then Seamaiden! Come on show it if you got it!

Hoot,Hoot,Hoot!

X

xeet

OK let`s see a little leg then Seamaiden! Come on show it if you got it!

Hoot,Hoot,Hoot!

Agreed x3!:party0042:

edit: not really a self portrait but still.
Me n my oldest am staff who follows me everywhere :)
We got 4 am staffs and 2 cats now.. It's a full house for sure

Anon
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

420G- Great shot except your hands got in the way.

MarkC + CALIP- I think the only way your gonna get to see some leg from Sea is if she gets pissed off and kicks someone in the ass.

xeet- I can see you. Who's driving?

This is a hoot.

Here's me on my summer vacation a couple of years ago. (actually it ended up being 2 Summer vacations....I think. Anyways I look a hell of a lot different cleaned up (ie like I am in this photo), so I'm not worried about someone recognizing me. BTW. This is the inspiration for my GG handle.

Chillum

Lemonhoko

Lemonhoko

GBS Genetics
:passingjoint:

http://i190.invalid.com/albums/z19/Lemonhoko/IMG00001.jpg?t=1302808268

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I. Love. Long. Hair. Fucking LOVE IT.

This is kind of like an anonymous Rogue's Gallery. Let's see here.... should I point out that I am a fish-thing?

:makeup

:harvest:

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Wow! That is too cool Seamaiden. "I'd like to be, under the sea, in an....

Lemonhoko- beautiful looking nugs! Thanks for featuring them in your pic. Much more interesting to look at than whatever is is you set for your background.

Well, y'all inspired me to do some more damage to whatever might be left of my self respect. Here's a sampling from two of my, so called, "color periods." (Don't ask me why they call it that.)

Blue Period

S p blue

Green Period
(that's me adjusting the reflector, BTW)

S p green

Here's a candid of my profile that I took on the fly while in the midst of revamping a room. If you look closely, you can see the sophisticated blueprint of my new design on the wall.

S p profile1

Oops! Wrong shot. Let me get the one where I tucked my shirt in- I think it's a more revealing shot. My goodness! I didn't notice that before.

S p profile2

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Showed my wife the photos and got mixed reviews on my latest work.

"I can ID you because I know your details..." (I should hope so. That's what one would expect after 40 years of seeing someone virtually everyday.)"... but this part here..."(pointing to one of the photos), "...might tip someone off if they already know you."

"Hmm...Legal is not a problem, (knock on wood), and to know me is to love me, (you know that), so I don't see an issue here girl, but hey, I'm down w/ it." (whatever that means)

As for the profile shots---

"What is that supposed to be? It looks like you hung your clothes up or propped them on something and there's a plant there. I don't get it."

It took some explaining but I finally got a small, "Oh." out of her. What can I say? It can be a tough house around here at times.

Her strongest reaction came as soon as she saw the second photo, (from my so called "Green Period." )

"Hey, babe. You've got to wash your hands if you're going to take pictures of them. Those fingernails look disgusting."

"What's the point? I'm a gardener, not a hand model."

"Simply disgusting. Just don't touch me when they look like that. I don't want to get any of your bat guano or that yeasty shit or whatever it is you've got going on over there on me."

Like I said. It can be a tough house. My hands did get a thorough washing out of the deal, however. See what I mean?

Orange Period

S p orange

So, I wonder. Who's up next?

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Just smoked some of my 3 month cured permafrost. Felt like flying to the moon baby. Bought a set of 4 of these helmets. They have mic's inside that have pretty good distance. $10 at the thrift store. Love that fukn place.

SAM 0221

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

"Simply disgusting. Just don't touch me when they look like that. I don't want to get any of your bat guano or that yeasty shit or whatever it is you've got going on over there on me."

HAHA. Don't touch her for a week or 2 then see if she tells you that again.

Top Bottom