Another New Guy...

• Thread starter Eddie420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eddie420

Eddie420

Hi Everyone,

New to THC Farmer, and have a couple of grows under my belt, but none that I’m very happy with. I’m from Sydney, Australia, and about to start my second outdoor grow, will post more about that in another thread.

Did my first indoor grow over winter, but had a really bad bug infestation. Not happy at all. Fungus Gnats, white flys, aphids (I think) and Mealy Bugs... going to give everything a good clean soon and start fresh.

Just ordered some new beans from Haze.io - Decided to go with a bunch of seeds from Humboldt Seed Organization, Blue Dream, Green Crack, Black DOG, and a bunch of others. Just wanted to give a shoutout to Haze.io - really easy to order from their site, and really good with their communication. Good quality freebies too. I forgot to put my voucher code in and they hooked me up with even more freebies!

Anyway, looking forward to learning from everyone here, hopefully my next grow will be a little more successful.

Thanks!
Ed

Dunge

Dunge

I'd like to follow your log, so please post a link here when you start one.
I like pics of southern summers, when in a sub arctic winter.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Welcome

Check out a product called "Promis". This tuff works wonders for bugs you had an issue with last time. 1.5-3ml per gallon. Soil drench first 3x on any new soil. No more bugs.

Eddie420

Eddie420

I'd like to follow your log, so please post a link here when you start one.
I like pics of southern summers, when in a sub arctic winter.
Ok will do. I’m trying an Auto Vesuvius feminized from High Altitude Seed House (H.A.S.H), Grapefruit fem. from Female Seeds, and an unknown from a friend up the coast (regular).

Eddie420

Eddie420

Welcome

Check out a product called "Promis". This tuff works wonders for bugs you had an issue with last time. 1.5-3ml per gallon. Soil drench first 3x on any new soil. No more bugs.
Thanks! Will definitely check that out. I lost a great Sativa dom clone from a friend, and a Cookies Kush from Barneys Farm.

Eddie420

Eddie420

And I’m pretty sure I’m vaping all sorts of bugs from my last crop...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Whats the market like there mate?? Ounce price? easy to find? quality? laws ect....
Was across the way in NZ couple years back and the southland was dry.
up north the Maori's hooked me up with some tinnies not what were used to here in Colorado but after 17 days without no complaints... Kiwis and Aussies are a good lot...Back in my drinking days had an Aussie beer brother.
He would spit beer in my mouth drink I would spit beer in his..
Funny story. We were in San Francisco Bay area and were Grateful dead heads.
He told us I cant stand the bloody Grateful Dead. One day we had an extra ticket to a show at winterland in San Fran. a mecca for the band
We told him we got jobs as ushers at the world wide international gin convention you would not believe it, folks come from all over the world OZ.We need one more person to help.
Count me In mate I love me gin.
We got up there he said no way!!! He did go in and pretty much disappeared straight away. We found him after the show and he said... It was the most amazing thing I have ever seen. He never missed a show after that....
great fella many many nights his shout....

Eddie420

Eddie420

Whats the market like there mate?? Ounce price? easy to find? quality? laws ect....
I haven’t bought pot in a while, I think the last I probably paid $80 - $100 for a quarter. I remember as a kid it being as much as $350 per ounce, that was a while ago now. I was never a huge pothead as a kid, I was a massive lightweight & always smoked too much trying to keep up with my mates who must’ve had huge tolerances as they were punching cones for breakfast...

Medical laws are getting better but still a very long way to go. Access is the issue, too much red tape & lack of prescribing doctors. Too many restrictions. On the streets, depending on the cop, in my youth they would just make us stamp the weed into the ground and kick it in a drain. We were underage then so too much paperwork for no result I guess...

Your time in San Francisco sounds wild! I spent a few years there too, saw Radiohead at the Summer of Love anniversary, my boss brought along a little doobie so it was a great night haha...

Jealous that you’re in Colorado, can’t wait to visit one day and check out a dispensary...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I haven’t bought pot in a while, I think the last I probably paid $80 - $100 for a quarter. I remember as a kid it being as much as $350 per ounce, that was a while ago now. I was never a huge pothead as a kid, I was a massive lightweight & always smoked too much trying to keep up with my mates who must’ve had huge tolerances as they were punching cones for breakfast...

Medical laws are getting better but still a very long way to go. Access is the issue, too much red tape & lack of prescribing doctors. Too many restrictions. On the streets, depending on the cop, in my youth they would just make us stamp the weed into the ground and kick it in a drain. We were underage then so too much paperwork for no result I guess...

Your time in San Francisco sounds wild! I spent a few years there too, saw Radiohead at the Summer of Love anniversary, my boss brought along a little doobie so it was a great night haha...

Jealous that you’re in Colorado, can’t wait to visit one day and check out a dispensary...

Friends do not allow friends to go to dispensaries..
come see us will hook you up.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
was a free for all for awhile. then they caught on lots of rues and regulations to put mom and pop out of business that's why we try to help others avoid commercial which in general is not that good.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
house of haze...
Haze1111111111111111111111111111

Eddie420

Eddie420

was a free for all for awhile. then they caught on lots of rues and regulations to put mom and pop out of business that's why we try to help others avoid commercial which in general is not that good.
Ah I see... seems like such a dream come true from over this side of the world.

Your NZ trip looks epic, I am in NZ right now for work, just spent a week on the South Island, starting in Wanaka & making our way to Christchurch up the West Coast. Now up North in the Bay of Islands. I believe we are going fishing tomorrow, but the weather isn’t looking great so we’ll see...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Ah I see... seems like such a dream come true from over this side of the world.

Your NZ trip looks epic, I am in NZ right now for work, just spent a week on the South Island, starting in Wanaka & making our way to Christchurch up the West Coast. Now up North in the Bay of Islands. I believe we are going fishing tomorrow, but the weather isn’t looking great so we’ll see...

west coast is awesome..spent time in winton before heading north along west coast, be sure to stop at pancake rocks, take pics and share...

Eddie420

Eddie420

We missed the pancake rocks, had to make our flight...

Don’t miss all the sand flies though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom