Another Root Aphids Testimony!!!

• Thread starter symbiote420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

Finally got those fockers heading for the hills now lol, been using the Foliar only at full strength every 5 days for the past 3 weeks and they are literally grouped up around the edges of my pots .....I put a ring of Tanglefoot on the rim of the pot and at the base of the plants and they're stuck .....the Foliar has em f'd up bad, I can easily smash them one by one if I had to they're so lethargic, never seen em act like this before, they've completely lost their speed & will to escape!!! I know the battle isn't over yet but it feels good to see my plants back the way I'm used to seeing them! Thanks Cap ......I've been told it's best to run an enzyme once they start dying to clean the medium of their slimy webs, it won't have any adverse effects on the treatment, like washing the spores off the aphids that are still alive?

symbiote420

symbiote420

Figured I'd toss up a few pics, caution this was a full blown infestation some of the following pics could make your skin crawl!

Here's a garden shot of my Motorbreaths at 18 days ....all fans in prayer!! Probably start using @ 2 tsp gal. for a couple more weeks before I start diluting in teas ....some say organics don't work, I just say organics takes time!!

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Nice, best of luck in the battle.

For clarity, did you use caps bennies alone or with another product??

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Get those fucking bastards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First you were like :facepalm:

Then you said :finger:

And they were all :hilarious:, but then you hit them with the foliar pack and they got all like :nailbiting: :inpain: :blackeye: :depressed: :dead:

monkeymun

monkeymun

LOL ^

That's a hectic infestation Sym. Good to hear you're getting good results using bennies.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Yeah it got nasty quick, it took mustering all my growing skills to get my gals to finish and still get a nice yield ...noticed these fockers in June, used Merit drench and spray ...they were gone for a minute, atleast that's what I thought! I'm pouring some Zyme Alive in the pots tonite to help rid the medium of those nasty webs they leave behind and boost the rootzone a li'l more. @Funkstarfish, I only used the Foliar, I used in a tea with the Root pack the 1st time but since it's takes fungi forever to brew I decided not to waste my time and I just started adding a tbsp/gal. and watering it in slowly for the next three weeks. I've just cut it down to 1 1/2 tsp/gal. a few days ago and will keep using at that strength until Spring ...I know it's probably overkill but I'm done playing around with em I'm taking no prisoners this time! I said I wasn't taking in anymore cuts right before this happened too so I'll be holding my guns from now on ....gotta listen to those spidey senses!!!

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome man the bugz do not like the caps bennies i too had a total infeststion of flying aphids and wiped them out good stuff man!

Top Bottom