Any 1 Using A Dimond Series Xml 350. If So How Close To Plants Max In Flower?

• Thread starter Sostoned420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sostoned420

how close max in flower are you keep ing your xml 350 im 28 in from top of my plants and cant go any higher in my tent.but thinking 25 or 20 even would not hurt.they no mor then 30 unles using light bar.ihave week of streach left cant bend plant no room.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

No I don't use my XLM 150 anymore, It's tore apart with a bad driver and burnt out diodes after 5 years of limited use.
DSCN0812

In my opinion there are better lights out there for the money.

S

Sostoned420

No I don't use my XLM 150 anymore, It's tore apart with a bad driver and burnt out diodes after 5 years of limited use.
View attachment 816349
In my opinion there are better lights out there for the money.
thats not the qustion ...im asking abt ligh distents.did you call kyle at advance they fixed my light after warrnty was expired only had to pay shipping.light was lost in mail sent new 1.....but already white lights are fading.only 1 grow so i agree 1300 bucks is abit much

S

Sostoned420

1300 bucks built me 800w of diy quantum boards for a 4x8 area.
thats cool but im just trying 2 figure out how close i can get my xml 350 with 10 wat chips to my plants with out stress..i built a dyi dropped a grand and the pos got me half way in flower first grow and burnt up so went back to mh and hps.till i found advance..but 6 years of growing every day till spent is a bit much... probaly go back to hps when my new lights break..i have a ds 200 as well its amazing what it can pull in a 2x by its self

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

thats not the qustion ...im asking abt ligh distents.did you call kyle at advance they fixed my light after warrnty was expired only had to pay shipping.light was lost in mail sent new 1.....but already white lights are fading.only 1 grow so i agree 1300 bucks is abit much
No call but E-mail back and forth a couple of times. Then when I said I would like to upgrade the Cree XLM diodes to the new XLM2 chips for a 30% increase in output, the last message he sent me said his RMA printer was down and he'd get back with me when fixed and I haven't heard a word from him since. That was last year. So as far as I'm concerned I will never do business with that company again.
1300 bucks built me 800w of diy quantum boards for a 4x8 area.
And $650 got me 750 watts of strips.

Toaster79

Toaster79

No call but E-mail back and forth a couple of times. Then when I said I would like to upgrade the Cree XLM diodes to the new XLM2 chips for a 30% increase in output, the last message he sent me said his RMA printer was down and he'd get back with me when fixed and I haven't heard a word from him since. That was last year. So as far as I'm concerned I will never do business with that company again.

And $650 got me 750 watts of strips.

Got 750W of drivers and 2kW of strips for that price. Quantum board like strips.

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

how close max in flower are you keep ing your xml 350 im 28 in from top of my plants and cant go any higher in my tent.but thinking 25 or 20 even would not hurt.they no mor then 30 unles using light bar.ihave week of streach left cant bend plant no room.
To get to your original question. I ran my 150 @18"

S

Sostoned420

To get to your original question. I ran my 150 @18"
yes i keep my 200 led 17 in from plants unless using it with my 350 witch i am so im 23 in with the 200 and 28 with the 350 but wonder if i can get a lil closer to plants with the 350

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

I tried to look for more info and it looks like they recommend the 28" height.
As I said before I purchased one of their lights, but never again. But the bridgelux chips that they say are american are not.

Top Bottom