Any Southern Mainers Wanna Get Together?

• Thread starter Calixylon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

Looking for a few people in maine who would like to get together and smoke some trees and take a hike or maybe walk some dogs? Sort of new to the area, lived in New England growing up and have been back a year, was living in central Oregon. Anyway just looking for some people who feel like hanging out, if your intrested please pm me, I'm in the kittery eliot area, so if your In southern maine or on the border of NH and have a nice spot to go for a hike let me know.

Natural

Natural

I've got friends in Portland, if you ever get up there, venture out to the club scene like Geno's or something lots of headie folks to jive with.

Calixylon

Calixylon

First off I thought this was the maine medical thread so I'm not really worried about meeting up with people as I'm legal and not worried about getting hassled.

Second I am sure that I could tell if homeboy is trying to bring me to the woods and go all deliverance on me, and if that is the goal of a fellow farmer then just shoot me now, but I have enough faith in this forum that a rape, murder, robbery In the backwoods of maine is not in the cards.

I lived up in portland for a year when I first moved back, and If your up In portland with your friends give me a message, don't mind driving up there I'm about 35 min away so that's nothing. Not really a big club guy, genos isn't to bad if there's a band, I go up there for shows at the state or any other venue if the music good. Saw sts9, moe, and string cheese most recently.

Maybe I'm crazy to think that meeting up for a hangout and smoking some kill and or dabbin down with people from this forum is a smart idea. I know a lot of people out west and In medical states hang out and meet for dinner or to chill and burn out from the forums, why can't it happen in maine? I know how east coast folks are not as chill and friendly as people on the west coast, but do you really need to say it won't happen and bring up your fears of being gang raped in the backwoods by some cannabis forum members

D

DANKSY

Premium Member
Supporter
hey bosss.. i live in colorado now but i go back to portland a bunch.. i have a house on sebago lake.. when i am back i will hit ya up if ya want and i promise i wont rape or murder you..

ps.. i have a buddy who is a great caregiver if you need meds.. lemme know

A_j_207

A_j_207

Looking for a few people in maine who would like to get together and smoke some trees and take a hike or maybe walk some dogs? Sort of new to the area, lived in New England growing up and have been back a year, was living in central Oregon. Anyway just looking for some people who feel like hanging out, if your intrested please pm me, I'm in the kittery eliot area, so if your In southern maine or on the border of NH and have a nice spot to go for a hike let me know.
Bridgton maine here. Maine is great, anyone that says different hasnt been properly shown around!

A_j_207

A_j_207

hey bosss.. i live in colorado now but i go back to portland a bunch.. i have a house on sebago lake.. when i am back i will hit ya up if ya want and i promise i wont rape or murder you..

ps.. i have a buddy who is a great caregiver if you need meds.. lemme know
Hey if your in colorado can you get gg#4 cuts? I cant get it in maine. On another note i think the idea of meeting up with some like minded folks is great. Im down for a burn sesh sometime. I see people are way more helpful to each other out west. If a bunch of maine growers got together to smoke and talk shop, that would be so cool.

O

OJ Simpson

Looking for a few people in maine who would like to get together and smoke some trees and take a hike or maybe walk some dogs? Sort of new to the area, lived in New England growing up and have been back a year, was living in central Oregon. Anyway just looking for some people who feel like hanging out, if your intrested please pm me, I'm in the kittery eliot area, so if your In southern maine or on the border of NH and have a nice spot to go for a hike let me know.[/Q

Anywhere near Cornish? It's beautiful over here.!

Top Bottom