Any Suggestions On A Good Watermelon Strain?

• Thread starter GeorgeWKush4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

I have recently tried a really good watermelon strain, the name was just “watermelon” on the container. tasted exactly like watermelons, looked great, nice orange hairs. had a nice haze after taste. now it has me hooked on looking for a watermelon strain. any suggestions or anyone that has grown one feel free to make a post!

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have recently tried a really good watermelon strain, tasted exactly like watermelons, looked great, nice orange hairs. had a nice haze after taste. now it has me hooked on looking for a watermelon strain. any suggestions or anyone that has grown one feel free to make a post!
What strain was it? Sounds tasty.

the rrock

the rrock

Ive been running watermelon zskittles for a while now,pretty awesome strain,and it even has the melon taste while inhaling. Great motivational strain.Everyone feels good(and stoned)after smoking. Its the local Zskittles clone crossed with watermelon zu zu

Last edited:
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive been running watermelon zskittles for a while now,pretty awesome strain,and it even has the melon taste while inhaling. Great motivational strain.Everyone feels good(and stoned)after smoking. Its the local Zskittles clone crossed with watermelon juju.

That’s no fair. You didn’t bring enough for the whole class ;-)

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Ive been running watermelon zskittles for a while now,pretty awesome strain,and it even has the melon taste while inhaling. Great motivational strain.Everyone feels good(and stoned)after smoking. Its the local Zskittles clone crossed with watermelon zu zu
Heard its pretty tastey.

GeorgeWKush4

GeorgeWKush4

that does sound pretty deadly, if only i could get some seeds of that

Latest posts

Top Bottom