Any THC in the leaves trimmed off?

• Thread starter wellmedicated
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wellmedicated

This is my first grow and I was wondering if the leaves I trim off my plants are worth saving or should I just toss them.I am about 4 weeks into flowering?

S

spinkus

Yes it's definitely worth keeping!

What I do when I harvest is a dual trim. First I cut off all the big fan leaves with no frost, and all the tips of the "sugar" leaves. I throw that trim away. I then take the remaining buds and trim all the "sugar" leaf, this is the stuff worth keeping. Once your plants are 8-10 weeks in flower and done, you'll know what trims worth keeping and whats not.

I then dry and jar up my sugar trim, just like my buds and cure it for at least 2 weeks. Then I kif it out, or make brownies with it. Definitely worth keeping in my book.

dj.scotfree

dj.scotfree

If you're talking about just the regular fan leaves...not really..you can compost them though... If you are talking about "sugar coated" bud leaves...yes, I would keep them.. But, make sure this is after harvest... I would say that you can still trim up some fan leaves though..to let light in during veging and a lil during flower if needed.

Snoleperd

Snoleperd

I don' keep fans, but the leaf that grows out of the flower and the sugar leaves are definitely worth savoring. Your Friend Snoleperd

Top Bottom