Any Way To Extract All Thc From An Immature Plant

• Thread starter Kld12972601
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

Kld12972601

I decided to cut down one of my girls today, despite the fact that she's very immature. Only about 3 1/2 weeks into flower. About 9 weeks from seed. She just wasn't doing well at all, and since my room was very cramped, I decided it'd be best for the rest of my plants to go ahead and cut her down. Is there anyway I could make some sort of extract out of the whole plant? She doesn't have much bud and what buds are there are just small popcorn buds. And since, im all out of bud right now, i wanna get everything i can out of her. Any ideas? Thanks!

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

3.5 weeks into flower, the trichome won't be mature in the least bit. You may get something out of the extract, but with immature trichs, (imo) there wouldn't be any that would be psychoactive like normal thc

K

Kld12972601

3.5 weeks into flower, the trichome won't be mature in the least bit. You may get something out of the extract, but with immature trichs, (imo) there wouldn't be any that would be psychoactive like normal thc
Yeah, that's basically what I was assuming. I just dont want the plant to go to waste. That's why I'm thinking about making an extract with the whole plant rather then attempting to smoke the small buds. I'm thinking about just cutting her up, and throwing the whole plant In a bucket with some alcohol and extracting that way.

G gnome

G gnome

Yeah, that's basically what I was assuming. I just dont want the plant to go to waste. That's why I'm thinking about making an extract with the whole plant rather then attempting to smoke the small buds. I'm thinking about just cutting her up, and throwing the whole plant In a bucket with some alcohol and extracting that way.
U can always make compost out of it

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I decided to cut down one of my girls today, despite the fact that she's very immature. Only about 3 1/2 weeks into flower. About 9 weeks from seed. She just wasn't doing well at all, and since my room was very cramped, I decided it'd be best for the rest of my plants to go ahead and cut her down. Is there anyway I could make some sort of extract out of the whole plant? She doesn't have much bud and what buds are there are just small popcorn buds. And since, im all out of bud right now, i wanna get everything i can out of her. Any ideas? Thanks!

To early take the loss good vibes your way tho

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Juice it, no decarb. I have a patient who takes every last fan, stem, and any other plant part I don't use. He medicated with that 75% of the time.

K

Kld12972601

Thanks for all the replies! I decided just to trim off whatever buds were there and speed dry them. Wasn't so bad! Felt a little something off it. As for the rest of the plant, I'll probably just compost it. I would Juice it, but no juicer :/ and doing an extract just seems like a whooole lot of mess and work for little to nothing. Thanks for the advice everyone! It's always appreciated. Happy harvesting :)

Top Bottom