Anybody Building Larger Grows In Michigan?

• Thread starter OlgaStruthio
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tat2420

Tat2420

This was set up for our industry to b taken over. In future no one will bable to grow periode. Snyder...has been scheming from beginning.

I've always felt this is the case...legalization is just a way to control the supply

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I pass out free cbd plants weekly. How else are ppl.supposed to grow their own meds for help with cancer, ms, ra, chrohns, ect? Can't find these in stores, and ppl who are terminally ill don't have 6 months plus for a seed to grow.and hope they run a full course and yield meds doe them to medicate with. So YES, I do clones.

Tat2420

Tat2420

I pass out free cbd plants weekly. How else are ppl.supposed to grow their own meds for help with cancer, ms, ra, chrohns, ect? Can't find these in stores, and ppl who are terminally ill don't have 6 months plus for a seed to grow.and hope they run a full course and yield meds doe them to medicate with. So YES, I do clones.
That is awesome Demon.
I don't think I've ever heard anyone take terminally ill patients under so much consideration.
IMO, here in Colorado, it was about the patients at first; then it changed as more and more people entered the business "legally". Now with Rec here, it's all about money...
When I need meds and have to visit a store front I usually go Rec even though it's way more expensive and a 60 mile drive cause I'm in a dry county, just because product is much better than what I see on the local med shelves

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have 2 multiple sclerosis patients, 1 rheumatoid arthritis patient (myself). ALL 3 of us use and extract religiously. My 2 ms patients get their meds practically free. And it takes a lot of meds weekly for us to live a better quality life with out pills. 1 patient went from 16 pills daily to 7, other went from 15 to 11. Myself, I haven't taken my remicaide infusions or methotrexate (very bad ra drugs) in almost 3 yrs due to the meds I grow..

kushdaking

kushdaking

That's awesome i thought you were just stating the fact you have clone experience lol. I myself do similar projects for patients whom aren't even mine. If a terminally verified patient comes to me I give them there meds for free. I don't charge them a dime. I probably hand out over a half lb a month in meds just to help them out because a lot cannot afford it. But if your 25 and fully healthy your getting taxed lol

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

There are also processor, 500, 1000, 1500 plant count licences also in the works.

kushdaking

kushdaking

There are also processor, 500, 1000, 1500 plant count licences also in the works.
That is for medical. The 150 plant count is with the rec law there trying to pass. I'm working with a few people now to obtain a 1500 plant license and dispo

Cannis

Cannis

That is for medical. The 150 plant count is with the rec law there trying to pass. I'm working with a few people now to obtain a 1500 plant license and dispo

Deborah Young worked hard to get them to include what she calls the "Micro Business" part into the wording of the ballot proposal. You can listen to a couple MILegalize board members talk extensively on what is in the proposal here: https://www.spreaker.com/user/planetgreentrees
It's show PGT#350 if a newer one is up when you click on the link.

Top Bottom