Anybody How Is Electrician? Or Knows About Electricity?

• Thread starter AlbaNinja84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

We have a room in a house that is filled with weed.
Internet and phone line went down.

We called an electrician and he said that probably for high humidity there is a short circuit.
It's ok to have the electrician come to the house, but obviously not in that room.

The only circuit box in that room is the one in the photo. Could it have anything to do with the phone line or internet?

If it doesn't have anything to do with the box in photo i can call the technician. Because it would mean the problem is in another room.

Elettricitjpg
Freshone

Freshone

That wiring looks like a mess,did they upgrade an old house to cat5 or something?I doubt humidity did it but you could put a cover on that spaghetti bowl to seal it up.Unfortunately with electrical it could be anywhere,fortunately that all looks like low voltage but I'm in USA so could be different in Europe if that's where your at.

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Where are you Albania?

Ahahah italy, the name was made ironically. There the ones running the low quality weed here.

Anyway problem was solved. I'me so glad this got me really scared here.

Problem that there were ethernet ports in the walls in the room used for growing, humidity condensed went inside and shut everything down. We got rid of the ethernet cable in that room.

Dan789

Dan789

Doesn’t make sense, that high humidity (inside the house) would shut down telephone and internet. That pic can’t be internet or phones, but not gleaning it’s power either, something low voltage or ? You’ll have the problem pop up again until you find the real cause, good luck.
If you do have high humidity, what’s your plan to remove it for bloom? Is mold not a problem in Italy?

Polar510

Polar510

Agreed with Dan that doesn't sound to likely. Most likely over amped with the setup or something. Goodluck

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Doesn’t make sense, that high humidity (inside the house) would shut down telephone and internet. That pic can’t be internet or phones, but not gleaning it’s power either, something low voltage or ? You’ll have the problem pop up again until you find the real cause, good luck.
If you do have high humidity, what’s your plan to remove it for bloom? Is mold not a problem in Italy?

I don't know, but removing the ethernet ports that went to the room solved the issue.
Maybe that box in the pic had nothing to do with it.

Excellent question, the hps knocks the humidity down in the grow box and olso the extractor. So in the grow box everything is fine. It's just the room that is humid.
If i see it go up in the box i'll buy a dehumidifier, but in a month or so weather will change and humidity outside will go down.

It's the winter that is humid for us, in the summer it gets dry.

Top Bottom