Anyone Else Try Magical Butter Machine?

• Thread starter slimjimham
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
slimjimham

slimjimham

I gotta say, decarbing is science, its the way to go, maybe running all those cycles decarbs it decent but for the average person running a cycle you want to decarb. Maybe for tincture it improves the flavor though?

Pg 6 for the $25 off coupon i listed, sticker price is sucker price ha

mandalaman

mandalaman

Mine broke after a couple months of use. The handle sort of came off. Prior to that it was awesome.

mandalaman

mandalaman

I gotta say, decarbing is science, its the way to go, maybe running all those cycles decarbs it decent but for the average person running a cycle you want to decarb. Maybe for tincture it improves the flavor though?

Pg 6 for the $25 off coupon i listed, sticker price is sucker price ha
They also give them out on Facebook all the time. :cool:

slimjimham

slimjimham

But they kick me rewards if you use the one i posted ;)

And its legit as fuck ha. Use mine all the time and it makes the process very consistant and easy

mandalaman

mandalaman

But they kick me rewards if you use the one i posted ;)

And its legit as fuck ha. Use mine all the time and it makes the process very consistant and easy
Fair enough, but for those who cannot buy one for whatever reason be sure to check out their FB page ;):cool:

slimjimham

slimjimham

And you mentioned the handle broke... if you bought direct from their website they warranty. And its a legit warranty! They'll send out a replacement im sure!

mandalaman

mandalaman

And you mentioned the handle broke... if you bought direct from their website they warranty. And its a legit warranty! They'll send out a replacement im sure!
Yes I've been meaning too, just haven't gotten around to it yet :opps:

Doctor dirt

Doctor dirt

I should check my mail more often. I'll have to try your suggestions. I worked pretty hard before I got the mbm, to perfect a butter for my needs. I haven't used it to make butter/coconut oil yet because I just moved and tincture was easiest until I get my kitchen set up. The gummies were a fail. What do you strain with? Do you put your tincture thru another strainer? I really want to try the 2 hr run, then add oil and use that to bake. Ive been making caramels lately, I haven't decided what to make with my first oil. Thank you so much for the tips.
I buy cheap plastic coffee strainers from grocery store and cheese cloth. Ever clear is easy to strain. Coconut oil/glycerin makes a mess and you generally need to squeeze it through cheese cloth with rubber gloves on. Actually I think vegetable glycerin is what people use for gummies because it's cloyingly sweet. You can get a gallon of organic vegetable glycerin online for like $40.

M

Mcbasilwolf

Has anyone noted getting all the butter back out of the plant material? I made a batch with 2oz bud and 2 cups butter. In the end I was able to squeeze 1 and 2/3 cups back out but I have a large ball of buttery plant material I've re-heated to squeeze more out but feel I'm maxed. Any suggestions or is there always a loss of butter in the process?

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I put it in a clean tea towell or dish cloth, the not fluffy low lint kind, and then twist with the silicone glove.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Love mine. I love cooking with the coconut oil. I need to epoxy my handle though, it broke at the handle

slimjimham

slimjimham

If you bought it direct using my link you have a warranty and they'll replace the part with the broken handle for you!

Mines got miles on it! Ha I use it all the time!

jeffsciv23

jeffsciv23

just picked one up to make butter or oil for my mom and her bf. but does anybody have any experience making vapable VG with this? just wanting to know what a good ratio is.

Last edited:
h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Just ordered mine today after reading how everyone liked it. The main site has a $30 off coupon code.

I'm interested in making some everclear oil extract as well, I'm assuming it won't boil off all the everclear and a secondary boil will be needed?

Top Bottom