Anyone Grown Connoisseur Genetics Og Chem

• Thread starter Vonkins
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vonkins

Vonkins

I'm wondering what phenos I should look for. I know she should go around 70 days but I'd like to know exactly how long some of you took her and describe that buzz. I will be purchasing a USB microscope so i can check those trichs when she starts getting close. Im very excited about this strain. I've read the potency can be overwhelming for some. What experiences did u have with her. In regards to growing , yield, taste, potency, etc.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I have

I will never ever ever give that shady ass breeder any money. Even fake money wouldn't be worth my time with their gear.

I ran some strawberries n cream. Out of the 10 or so fem seeds, ALL BUT ONE seed didn't hermie in me. But the one is a keeper and still in my garden.

So sorry to say, but FVCK CSG!

Vonkins

Vonkins

I have

I will never ever ever give that shady ass breeder any money. Even fake money wouldn't be worth my time with their gear.

I ran some strawberries n cream. Out of the 10 or so fem seeds, ALL BUT ONE seed didn't hermie in me. But the one is a keeper and still in my garden.

So sorry to say, but FVCK CSG!
I like your honesty. Bro these og chems are the most impressive strain I've grown so far. Straight greasy funk goodness. So far no balls or sacs visible. My gth#1 is also impressive with 20 oz bottles for tops. Not as dense or frosty as the og chem. From the start I've had extremely high hopes for the og chem and headbanger. We will see how my skywalker kush turns out. A little too early to tell. She is only 4 wks in.

Vonkins

Vonkins

Gth #1 will be done in 3 to 4 weeks. I like the flower size but the density isn't what I want. Not airy by any means, but not like plastic nugs either. She's somewhat frosty maybe average, but not like I thought a 2 or 3 time strongest strain of the yr would be. There's not alot of Gth1 smoke reports. If she doesn't make the cut she will be replaced by karmas road - dawg or HSO Black dog. I currently have both freebies vegging

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Check out darlins net, Tony greens gorilla bubble, elmers glue, loctite just to name a few super elite strains. I'm sure trumps csg shitty ass gear.

I'm here to point you in the right direction if your looking for ultimate fire. If not, then check out your local seed bank. The above are private bred strains available on thebay.

Vonkins

Vonkins

Check out darlins net, Tony greens gorilla bubble, elmers glue, loctite just to name a few super elite strains. I'm sure trumps csg shitty ass gear.

I'm here to point you in the right direction if your looking for ultimate fire. If not, then check out your local seed bank. The above are private bred strains available on thebay.
I've been eyeballing that gorilla bubble. The only deterrent is the fact I grew sour bubble and it absolutely sucked. I'm sure there are good SB phenos but mine was like mids. One of the worst strains I've grown.

Top Bottom