Anyone Have Experience With Sin Mint Cookies??

• Thread starter GreenGrower7
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I'm growing 2 sin mint they are in veg 3 weeks or so, one looks OK but the others new growth is curling down bad, fan leaves are fine only the newest leaves are curling. Is this just a sign of fast growth? Because they are growing quickly after topping. They already went through topping shock so that can't be it. Is it just the strain?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Welcome to thw farm! Your gonna need t9 take pic with that 0urple light off... So we can see better...
Also what median.
What are yoy feeding?

william76

william76

Should be a thread on them here,think it was @welsh wizards.he done them with good results.76

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Thanks for the input, they are looking much better now, I raised my light just maybe 3 inches and also raised the humidity from around 35 to between 45-50. Leaves are flattening out and they look healthy!!

1504368911043 1048236839
GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I'm using a 60/40 mix of fox farm ocean Forrest and light warrior. Just gonna add nutes when needed in flower, considering using a super tea instead of bottled nutes. Has anyone used the pre made super teas?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'm using a 60/40 mix of fox farm ocean Forrest and light warrior. Just gonna add nutes when needed in flower, considering using a super tea instead of bottled nutes. Has anyone used the pre made super teas?
super tea? Im not familiar with Super tea

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

I recently tied the sin mints down for LST, the new leaves look skinny curled and almost twisted. There is also yellowing spots on older leaves

GreenGrower7

GreenGrower7

Here is a pic of a different strain northern lights X big bud in the same soil under same lights and conditions, minus topping and LST. It seems to be much healthier than the others from what I can see.

Top Bottom