Anyone Want A Contest?

• Thread starter E.C.U.G
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E.C.U.G

E.C.U.G

Breeder
Just as the title says anyone interested in a contest? This is what I'm thinking? Buy any pack of our beans and your entered. Grow them out and make a log here at the farm. Best grow log, pics, etc judged by the good folks here at the farm will get one pack of everything we come out with in the next year!!
So if we come out with 20 crosses you do the math :-)

Just a lil friendly comp where it's winner take all or should we go top 3? Let me know what y'all think.
E.C.U.G

Calixylon

Calixylon

Top three, if its possible for you to spread the love to three diff peeps, awesome thread if it works out, Loompa tried to do something similar, but was trying to spread the strongest cut found to every contestant. But a whole lineup of beans would be awesome. Wheres your seed list?

mancdank

mancdank

Just as the title says anyone interested in a contest? This is what I'm thinking? Buy any pack of our beans and your entered. Grow them out and make a log here at the farm. Best grow log, pics, etc judged by the good folks here at the farm will get one pack of everything we come out with in the next year!!
So if we come out with 20 crosses you do the math :)

Just a lil friendly comp where it's winner take all or should we go top 3? Let me know what y'all think.
E.C.U.G
What's the winning criteria :) and where's the list of beans ?

RastaZombie

RastaZombie

I dont think it ever got off the ground manc. Look at the date buddy......
Your only saying that to win. Quick somebody trip em...
I have a StrawberryDoubleDiesel,nearly all males out the pack so I'm done.

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

So if we come out with 20 crosses you do the math :)

E.C.U.G
So ???

Lmao

Top Bottom