Archive Junior Mints

• Thread starter SHIRDABZALOT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHIRDABZALOT

I feel like Archive is fucking crushing it lately.....but he gets no love around here. Just finishing a couple packs up from them. Lemon heads and junior mints. The junior mints are fucking fire! Here is a couple of my winners of the junior mints; a face off leaner and a straight cookie leaner. Keep in mind I am a straight cookie hater lol but I am doing a cookie cross grow next round ( junior mints, cookie wreck, animal cookies) because that's what people want......the customer is always right! So it is my duty to find cookie crosses that yield. Anyways guys don't sleep on these packs! Some super fire next best thing kinda shit happening! Try and breathe some life into these archive threads.

Archive junior mints
Archive junior mints 2
Archive junior mints 3
Archive junior mints 4
S

SHIRDABZALOT

First 2 are the face off leaner and the second 2 are the cookie leaner. My shitty camera on my phone doesn't do them justice. They look surreal in person!

S

SHIRDABZALOT

And if anybody wants to sample the junior mints I will be hanging out at the archive booth at chalice. My buddy is working the booth that weekend. Should be a fun time and these will have about a whole 12 hr cure on em in the jar lol....guarantee it will still be some straight flame!! Will also have some gorilla glue S1 pheno #2 (sour dub leaner) I made that is pretty epic as well as some other dank!! All organic in dirt with bio bizz nutes and og bio war teas weekly! If you got the super dank lets sesh!

Top Bottom