Are Massive Roots A Good Thing?

• Thread starter PhatNuggz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sixstring

sixstring

electric isnt a big deal for me thankgod.so the price just aint worth it yet.i can grab 3 cmh's for that.plants look awesome tho brother
yes but you would need 4 cmh to cover that tent so theres that :)

sixstring

sixstring

y??im on a budget of $45 a month electric(2600k n veg,8k n flower)so idt u can beat that either.even with a cob.we cud compare lumens?but thats another disadvantage for u too...electric isnt an issue for everyone
im trying to figure out how you can be on a electric budget at 45 bucks a month and be using 5 x that amount? do you think they will keep you on this payment forever? where im from they re-evaluate your power use every year and adjust the budget accordingly.power use is power use,eventually you will have to pay for what you use unless its in someone else's name and you plan to stick them with the bill.thats not an option for 99% of the growers on planet earth lol

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

wat is yur light compared too?i got a few 600's i cud turn down to 250,400,600.a few 1000w i can turn down to 600,750,1000...prove to me its better.my v8's will dog yur led's bro.not meant to b confrontational(take it how u wish)but lets do a grow journal??u vs me,same nutes,medium,veg time,lights side by side n c whats wat.u game?

Interesting offer, but Ill decline. Make of that what you will

I use Amare Technologies SE 250 and P3, also a BML SPYDR 600 with my own diode spectrum blend

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I do do this for a living.70-90k a yr.bills bills bills tho.but no i cannot say i hav deep pockets like that.to replace what i got wer talking a 3rd of my annual wage.it just dnt jive.yur not gonna find any commercial growers on here on that level cuz its a corperation at that point.they run it like an assembly line n i cant compete with that.nor can majority on this site.
Agreed nor would I want to. Have seen and worked the big end and am much happier a boutique family and friends farmer. :) Keeps me saner. LOL

fatawa

fatawa

20170828 202623

im trying to figure out how you can be on a electric budget at 45 bucks a month and be using 5 x that amount
been like this for 2yrs now.i bought place from elderly friend of family who is 67,its n her name,shes on ssi.i put her up n a new house n town by her family.they cant legaly raise it wen her income dnt go up.
20170828 202514
this is jus the lil trailor i got for posting pics on here.i hav a 40×24' steel garage that i realy wrk out of.aeroponics/dwc

fatawa

fatawa

power use is power use,eventually you will have to pay for what you use unless its in someone else's name and you plan to stick them with the bill.thats not an option for 99% of the growers on planet earth lol
i wouldnt rip anyone off.just hav to b open minded enough to c a loop hole,use the system since the system is continously making laws against us.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
i wouldnt rip anyone off.just hav to b open minded enough to c a loop hole,use the system since the system is continously making laws against us.
Stick it to the man every chance we get. I am not with that statement endorsing the behavior just agreeing with the overall concept. LOL

sixstring

sixstring

Yeah cool,now we all just gotta find a lil old lady to take advantage of sweet :)
Like i said before most of us pay our electric bills like 99%,theres always that 1% doin shit like you just described or flat out stealing power by pulling the meter and installing a jumper.prob why i pay 15 cents kwh on peak to make up for this type of shit lol.pics are scrubbed here go ahead and post a few snippets of the bigger grow or its just fictional :)
@fatawa you should prob stop poppin into led threads to push your "power dont matter to me" opinion since your like 1 in a million with that situation haha.i will put up my 525w plant pics against any 1000w de or single ended plants on this site,lights out of course so we can actually see the plants ;)
I would bet my shit hangs with 90% of the larger ops here.been there done that,ran 12.7kw hps and im pullin more weight now with 6kw of cobs and 3 gavitas with 4000k lamps in em..not just more weight for less money,but alot more weight for less money.

fatawa

fatawa

Yeah cool,now we all just gotta find a lil old lady to take advantage of sweet
lmao.na it complicated.i was taught everything by her late husband.they lived basicaly off the grid n most ways and now shes old i got her comfortably tuckd n town n a nice ass house.i wrkd with him for 9yrs out here,trips to Jamaica,costa rico(im trying to buy that property from her as we speak.lmao)but where i am this place was meant to do what we do,so it only made sense i take it over as i was his protege.did i mention i pay all her bills??lmfao

fatawa

fatawa

would bet my shit hangs with 90% of the larger ops here.been there done that,ran 12.7kw hps and im pullin more weight now with 6kw of cobs and 3 gavitas with 4000k lamps in em..not just more weight for less money,but alot more weight for less money.
sense i dnt do banks let me get a loan six.lmao.

Top Bottom