atrain x space queen

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

i searched around the farm and could not find these kids. any help would b great....+rep

Atrain x space queen
SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

i would like to know as well as i researched the atrain and was wondering how the cross compared.
i feel he'll respond as soon as he has some spare time + find the tread, feel you on the bumps. but i know if it was me and i was a busy person with a 9-5 and all id be like to myself "damn chill, they were freebies what more do you want, they were free, ill get to you just be easy they were free". or if i was a jerk id be like "dammit shit if i knew making freebies for these inconsiderate bastars would cause me soo much of a hassel.....".

im ready when and if you are! happy nasty new years everyone!

T

tattoojim

i would like to know as well as i researched the atrain and was wondering how the cross compared.
i feel he'll respond as soon as he has some spare time + find the tread, feel you on the bumps. but i know if it was me and i was a busy person with a 9-5 and all id be like to myself "damn chill, they were freebies what more do you want, they were free, ill get to you just be easy they were free". or if i was a jerk id be like "dammit shit if i knew making freebies for these inconsiderate bastars would cause me soo much of a hassel.....".

im ready when and if you are! happy nasty new years everyone!

i understand what your sayn buddy, but free or not $$ was spent. im hasseling no one just excited .

altimood

altimood

Hey guys I can tell you a little about Atrain if you'd like. Cannarado will get here no doubt but it is New year's eve. Mazar I sharif x arcata e-32 trainwreck. Pheno hunting is always reality. This is sold by TH Seeds. Here is a pic of my A-train:

IMG_4080.jpg

I have become a fan of Trainwreck related items like casey jones and things of that sort. This cut is up there for me, anyway.
I was kinda given this cut, I didn't have to pheno hunt. It's killer shit though.
Its a large yielding, great tasting strain. Hope that helps. This is the first time I have seen this cross (a-train x space queen) but it sounds inviting. Happy new year to you guys. Best-A

T

tattoojim

Hey guys I can tell you a little about Atrain if you'd like. Cannarado will get here no doubt but it is New year's eve. Mazar I sharif x arcata e-32 trainwreck. Pheno hunting is always reality. This is sold by TH Seeds. Here is a pic of my A-train:

IMG_4080.jpg

I have become a fan of Trainwreck related items like casey jones and things of that sort. This cut is up there for me, anyway.
I was kinda given this cut, I didn't have to pheno hunt. It's killer shit though.
Its a large yielding, great tasting strain. Hope that helps. This is the first time I have seen this cross (a-train x space queen) but it sounds inviting. Happy new year to you guys. Best-A

thanks for the pic buddy.. im realy liken the atrain side of this cross. :bong2:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sorry guys i just saw this thread. The atrain cut i used was gifted to me also. It is going around CO and looks just like Altimood's. Could be the same one. The Atrain is a chunky, trich'd out girl that smells of menthol and citrus. This cross should show some good phenos of all four. The mazar, trainwreck, c99, and romulan. The phenos ive liked were more romulan tasting(little piney taste) and put out a very heavy stone. The growth is fairly columnar with good branching. Pretty sturdy as well. Some of the phenos have huge tric production and should make some good bho or bubble.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Cannarado bringing the dank to you free of charge! It will put out dank pop em jim

B

bckwht

I love opening my packages just to see what freebies I got! Recently received two of your spacequeen crosses ( black domina and atrain) and am freakin pumped to see what they do..thanks for sharing your hard work with all is farmers cannarado!

T

tattoojim

Cannarado bringing the dank to you free of charge! It will put out dank pop em jim

brother if i had a veg room i would b show-n cracked shells and tails. i gave up my veg room to my woman so she could grow shrooms. my next run will have these kids in it with a few other cool x's.

tokinupon1

tokinupon1

Haha jim I hear ya man my tents were lab status till my women took over now my old room is a closet of shit and I'm locked in my basement.

Bckwht, those black domina x space queen are frosty fire I got a pheno that smelled like pine fuel after cured had a wicked nice taste. I fucked up tho and labeled the cuts wrong and lost her. Check my rocky Mtn high log over at motarebels fourm I got some pics of them there.

altimood

altimood

Here's the CHUNK Cannarado's talking about. This is the same tray (previous picture) at finish.

DSC001053.JPG

You'll notice a couple nanners here and there. Its seems to me trainwreck strains do that on occasion, but this cut doesn't pollinate. I've run it 3 or 4 times now. Those nanners don't bother me in this case. Can't wait to see the cross.:winking0067:

TortureKill

TortureKill

Great pics Altimood! Props to Canna for bringing these wicked seeds to the farm, and Good luck to ya jim! I will be running a few of cannas seeds outdoors this season. This Atrain hybrid should get massive outdoors! Its gonna be a good year

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
cannarado...this is one of your girls with a ten week vegg.. she will make some tops
DSC01455

215 User

215 User

So the romulan dominates the cross? If so I might need to do a few of these.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
So the romulan dominates the cross? If so I might need to do a few of these.
she is a bad bitch...bushy as hell with no training and one top on the fourth node

Latest posts

Top Bottom