Auto Cheese And Auto Power Plant

• Thread starter Megalith1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Megalith1

Megalith1

I'm planning to try autoflower soon as I harvest this run. They say start autos in the pot you're going to finish in for exact reasons you stated. I've never grown one yet but reading up on em now. I never see any delays when I transplant. I transplant carefully. Soil never falls apart or anything. Maybe I'll run 1 in finishing pot and go 1 gal 3 gal 5 gal like I do photoperiods with another seed. Same strain auto. Just to see what's really better.
my first autos ....its less hassle not transplanting but you really do have to be gentle on watering at first ...
It's a learning curve that's for sure lol
Just wish I had a better light

Megalith1

Megalith1

We are now 56 days in from sprout ...every thing seems to be going as planned and I think I might be close to finish with the one plant but hard to tell as I have no jewlers loupe.
20170925 155243
20170925 155309
the second plant is about 2 weeks or so off so have no worries there
20170925 155249

Megalith1

Megalith1

So it's all done and dusted both down dry and jarred lol overall I'm happy I got 2oz of dry cheese and 1.5oz of dry power plant which I assume using that bad for autos in soil with a 300w mars
20171021 120830
IMG 20171008 WA0002
IMG 20171008 WA0000

King Julien

King Julien

Not too shabby. Never grown with LED myself but for a third a gram per "supposed" watt it's not bad. It means you pulled close to 3/5ths a gram per an actual watt used which is more than half a gram a watt. That combined with autos I'd say you did mighty fine sir.

Besides...Looks like some damn good smoke.

Megalith1

Megalith1

Not too shabby. Never grown with LED myself but for a third a gram per "supposed" watt it's not bad. It means you pulled close to 3/5ths a gram per an actual watt used which is more than half a gram a watt. That combined with autos I'd say you did mighty fine sir.

Besides...Looks like some damn good smoke.
Well thank you kind sir that was only my second grow ever and the smoke especially the power plant was smooth and strong

Top Bottom