Auto Flowers Exclusively

• Thread starter 5mokeySmurf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

hello everyone and thanks for having me in your group! I have been growing Autos for several years now and have had much success with LST only. My last Auto Cheese, single plant produced 4oz, 3 grams.
I am looking forward to soaking up as much info as possible from those sharing.
Thanks again and stay lifted!

Grow4me

Grow4me

hello everyone and thanks for having me in your group! I have been growing Autos for several years now and have had much success with LST only. My last Auto Cheese, single plant produced 4oz, 3 grams.
I am looking forward to soaking up as much info as possible from those sharing.
Thanks again and stay lifted!
I'm a grower of Autos. Post some pics and share your story.

5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

In a 3x3x6 tent I'm doing my first grow of 4 plants in 5 gallon recycled fiberglass buckets. Want to Scrog but can't find some wanted info on Scrogging Autos. I've done a lot of research tho and feel ok winging it!

5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

I'll be keeping farmers posted and probably begging for assistance now & ghen

5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

As I start week #3 today (since they sprouted and went to pots) I am including my journal so far along with these start of week 3 pics!

1. 8/28/17 - Into pots on 8/28/17. Purple Kush, Quarter Pounder, Anesthesia and White Widow. All sprouted day before except WW in Rapid Rooters. Light at 400 watts and 24" from seedlings. 24/7 lights. Temp 78, Humidity 53%. 5 gal pots presoaked with ph'd water and 1.5 tsp/gal of VooDoo Juice. Adding small amounts of same around Rapid Rooters as needed. Have WW under a humidity dome until pops.
  2. 8/29/17 - WW sprouted and needed help shedding seed casing. All 4 look healthy. Keeping WW under dome until it gets 1st single leaves like other three girls. Watering as needed on Rapid Rooters and 1" around with ph'd water and VooDoo Juice.
  3. 8/30/17 - All 4 look healthy. Added ph'd water to Rapid Rooters and 1" around them. Uncovered the WW from the dome as cotyledon leaves greened up.
  4. 8/31/17 - All 4 look healthy. Added Ph'd water with VooDoo Juice and B-52 to Rapid Rooters and 1" around the Rooters.
  5. 9/4/17 - Day 1 week 2 since potting. All 4 look healthy. Quarter Pounder has burnt tips on 1st set not worried at this point. Added Ph'd water with VooDoo Juice and B-52 to Rapid Rooters and 1" around the Rooters morning and evening.
  6. 9/6/17 - All look good and last to pop WW is furthest behind. Another few days and I'll see about starting LST. Plain ph'd water only for 3rd day. Just directly around plants. Fans set on 1 and moved more in the direction of plants.
  7. 9/8/17 - All look great! Gave 1st full water of Ph'd water with 1.5 tsp VooDoo Juice and 1.5 tsp B-52 per gallon. 12 days since potting today. Lowered light down to 18" from top of canopy.
  8. 9/11/17 - Day 1 of week 3 since potted. All are strong and building great main stem strength already. Tightened down the LST a bit more to expose the lower shoots already forming. Pots have depleted 50% of 1st full watering given 3 days ago. Nodes are tight and adding another set every 1.5 - 2 days. Super pleased with strength and growth rate of these girls.

IMG 0550
IMG 0551
IMG 0552
IMG 0553
IMG 0554
Gaz

Gaz

I am currently growing jack hear x cinderella 99 cheese auto and diesel haze auto flower. I got my dirt when it was on sale for 3 bucks a bag. Organic woth worm castings. So far its not going bad. Cheese had some burnt tips. Thought it was from over feeding . I stayed on same schedule and it went on away. I wanted to start theasian dream super auto but decided not to. I could not dind much about super autos. Cheese and cind 99 both fem diesel haze was 10 pac of reg. One see signs will move them over to hps with more room. Males will stay amd collect pollen for grow starting in acouple weeks

20170911 091117
5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

I am excited to see how my cheese turns out. You know anything about super autos?
You did see that my last grow, the Cheese Auto pulled 4 oz. dry weight; I wish you the same fortune!
All I have researched about super autos is that they take a bit longer beginning to end and that they are larger plants that should give larger yields. That is really about it. I did have 4 feminized Autos of Cream Mandarin XL (another name for super Autos) and I traded them for 6 regular autos of a Lemon Haze Auto / Purple Headband Auto hybrid from a buddy of mine. I traded because after reading up on the XL's I was afraid my 3x3x6 tent was too small for them.

Gaz

Gaz

You did see that my last grow, the Cheese Auto pulled 4 oz. dry weight; I wish you the same fortune!
All I have researched about super autos is that they take a bit longer beginning to end and that they are larger plants that should give larger yields. That is really about it. I did have 4 feminized Autos of Cream Mandarin XL (another name for super Autos) and I traded them for 6 regular autos of a Lemon Haze Auto / Purple Headband Auto hybrid from a buddy of mine. I traded because after reading up on the XL's I was afraid my 3x3x6 tent was too small for them.
Yes i saw that. I was thinki g the same. Migjt save the super auto for spring grow for my garden. For it being week 3. They look bigger then any pics or logs i have seen. The cheese is the smallest bit looking the best

5mokeySmurf

5mokeySmurf

Yes i saw that. I was thinki g the same. Migjt save the super auto for spring grow for my garden. For it being week 3. They look bigger then any pics or logs i have seen. The cheese is the smallest bit looking the best
If done right the Cheese should produce. What breeder?

Top Bottom