Auto In A Cup Grow Off Thread

• Thread starter Seraphim19
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Pulled it out of the cup and looked like she had root rot, brown roots, chopped her today.
20160406 141223
20160406 141054
20160406 141211

Quagmire

Quagmire

Nice finish guys.. what is everyone up to as of now.. My Auto's just keep getting bigger and bigger. I've got one now that is over 4ft, a strain called Mi5. not the best producer though, the shorter of the 2 Mi5 was the better plant and the bud is so heavy it's leaning over real bad... help me, I need bamboo... lol

The short Mi5
Mi5 1

Kushryder x Godzilla Grape #5 Auto
Krdr x GG 5 plant 1

Northern Lights x Big Bud Auto
IMG 0011

see ya's in the next contest

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Nice finish guys.. what is everyone up to as of now.. My Auto's just keep getting bigger and bigger. I've got one now that is over 4ft, a strain called Mi5. not the best producer though, the shorter of the 2 Mi5 was the better plant and the bud is so heavy it's leaning over real bad... help me, I need bamboo... lol

The short Mi5
View attachment 588819

View attachment 588820

View attachment 588821

Im down for an auto grow off.
https://www.autoflower.net/forums/threads/cash-crop-auto.50641/

I dont have a grow journal here on thcfarmer but i do have a cash crop journal on autoflower.net check it out if i need a journal to qualify

str8smokn

str8smokn

Nice finish guys.. Looks nice there 3n1gma.
Now we just need @Seraphim19 to jump back on.

The short Mi5
View attachment 588819

View attachment 588820

View attachment 588821

Nice grow there Quagmire. I liking the sounds of the Kushryder/Godzilla Grape.

I have a DinaFem Blue Cheese that's just above soil,waiting on a Whitewidow to show herself.
Next in line is your stuff @Quagmire ,they will be outdoors though.
Syked to see what's coming up for everyone.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

It ended up being alot less than I though, around an eighth. It was so airy and the humidity is so low here that it already dried enough for me to vape. Gotta say, much higher quality taste and thicker vapor than dispensary flowers...grown in a cup...traveled 1200 miles across the country while flowering getting light from a led taplight and hotel room flourescent bathroom lights and finally finishing out under a t5 4 bulb fixture...cant say I am disappointed...

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

It ended up being alot less than I though, around an eighth. It was so airy and the humidity is so low here that it already dried enough for me to vape. Gotta say, much higher quality taste and thicker vapor than dispensary flowers...grown in a cup...traveled 1200 miles across the country while flowering getting light from a led taplight and hotel room flourescent bathroom lights and finally finishing out under a t5 4 bulb fixture...cant say I am disappointed...

Thats still an impressive feat all on its own without causing her to stress out into a hermie. Rep points to you sir

Quagmire

Quagmire

Yeah man, for all the stress the plant went thru not bad and glad the smoke was good, gives ya hope for the next grow and I'm sure you'll do better next attempt.. we all do. luck

Quagmire

Quagmire

Nice finish guys.. Looks nice there 3n1gma.
Now we just need @Seraphim19 to jump back on.

Nice grow there Quagmire. I liking the sounds of the Kushryder/Godzilla Grape.

I have a DinaFem Blue Cheese that's just above soil,waiting on a Whitewidow to show herself.
Next in line is your stuff @Quagmire ,they will be outdoors though.
Syked to see what's coming up for everyone.

I would love to watch you grow some of my stuff outdoors, you'd be the 1st.. be nice to see if they get any larger then indoor.
I'm about ready to start my next crop and it's getting difficult to choose just what to grow.. hhMMMMm. lol

Lemon Haze Auto maybe, I'll have to do more research on the others to see what maybe would make a good cross to this one from Emerald Triangle Seeds..

THCdurk

THCdurk

Yo dawg you should have put a pic up of the buds on the scale so we could have known the exact.

SugarSweet

SugarSweet

Took a hiatus for a while. Been M.I.A for a few reasons. But im back and have a west coast og and cash crop cross for the next auto grow in a cup!

Top Bottom